Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 203 Guests

Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?

This thread currently has 16,253 views. Print
22 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Maringer
August 25, 2018, 11:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,482
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Marinerz93

Talking of body counts, Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.

Tee hee. Population of the Indian subcontinent was nowhere near 600 million until very recently:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India#Prehistory_to_early_19th_century

That's unless you think that modern medicine, immunisation and mechanisation to support such a vast population was available 500-700 years ago before them there dastardly Mooslims destroyed it all.

Where on Earth do you get this sort of nonsense from?

Ancient historians of whatever creed or era are known for ludicrous exaggerations about battles and conquests and the like. Back in the Dark Ages, there was forcible conversion into all sorts of religions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion

Here's what the Koran has to say about this sort of thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256

Most Christian Kings/Emperors didn't pay any attention to Christian teachings so it is a surprise that some Muslim Kings should act in the same manner?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 160 - 214
Marinerz93
August 28, 2018, 1:41am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Maringer

Tee hee. Population of the Indian subcontinent was nowhere near 600 million until very recently:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India#Prehistory_to_early_19th_century

That's unless you think that modern medicine, immunisation and mechanisation to support such a vast population was available 500-700 years ago before them there dastardly Mooslims destroyed it all.

Where on Earth do you get this sort of nonsense from?

Ancient historians of whatever creed or era are known for ludicrous exaggerations about battles and conquests and the like. Back in the Dark Ages, there was forcible conversion into all sorts of religions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion

Here's what the Koran has to say about this sort of thing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256

Most Christian Kings/Emperors didn't pay any attention to Christian teachings so it is a surprise that some Muslim Kings should act in the same manner?

Verse (ayah) 256 of Al-Baqara is a well-known verse in the Islamic scripture, the Qur'an.[1] The verse includes the phrase that "there is no compulsion in religion

Utter excrement, no compulsion in religion, please explain why apostates are killed for leaving Islam, and they are killed in predominately Muslim countries, why people are ostracized by families and communities for leaving Islam. Are you simply going to brush away and scoff at what happened to the Yazidi's of northern Iraq because you and your Mooslim friends have the same Sharia beliefs.

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliya' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."   Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings.  This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not "have faith" and (along with verses 90-91) do not agree to banishment and subjugation.  

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. [b]And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."[/b]

Other verses that seem to support the many Hadith that establish the death sentence for apostates are Quran verses 2:217, 9:73-74, 88:21, 5:54, 9:66.

No compulsion you say, proven to be balderdash by the Koran.

In the last 30 days the religion of peace, has carried out 121 Islamic attacks in 25 countries, in which 753 people were killed and 675 injured. Good job Christians 2.1 Billion aren't as blood thirsty as those Peskie Mooslims 1.3 Billion eh.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 161 - 214
Maringer
August 28, 2018, 11:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,482
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Marinerz93

Utter excrement, no compulsion in religion, please explain why apostates are killed for leaving Islam, and they are killed in predominately Muslim countries, why people are ostracized by families and communities for leaving Islam. Are you simply going to brush away and scoff at what happened to the Yazidi's of northern Iraq because you and your Mooslim friends have the same Sharia beliefs.

No, you don't get to change the subject here - Apostacy is a different subject to that which we were discussing originally. Stop trying to obfuscate.

Following your amusing claim that 400 million or so Indians were killed/enslaved/castrated/whatever following invasion by an Islamic empire 600 or so years ago (and, ridiculous numbers aside, the only reference I could find to this as reported by your Islamic historian mentioned a despot in Kashmir, a small part of northern India, not the whole country), I pointed out that Islamic teaching doesn't endorse forced conversion of people of other religions. The despot in Kashmir was obviously ignoring these teachings because, well, he was a despot. In just the same way that Christian/Hindu/whatever despots ignored the teachings of their own religions. You can't go from claiming 400 million people died because of Islamic mistreatment then suddenly flip your argument when I pointed out how ludicrous your claim was. This is not to say that there wouldn't have been mistreatment/massacres after the Islamic invasion of India you originally mentioned. It's what occurs after invasions by foreign powers - the British Empire was guilty of the same.

Apostacy is a different issue because, as the wikipedia link to the Al Baqara verse notes, some Islamic scholars claim that the Koran doesn't actually endorse severe punishments for this, whereas others do. No surprise here because, let's face it, religions don't exactly tend to have any sort of coherency about their teachings. Look at all the crazy excrement in the Old Testament for an example of this. What matters is the way in which people pick and choose the sensible bits (i.e. be kind to each other, help people, respect other religions etc etc) and ignore the crazy excrement.

Thankfully, these days, the majority of Christians ignore the crazy OT excrement (but for a large number of Americans, of course). Oddly enough, the majority of Muslims ignore their crazy excrement as well, even those living in countries dominated by theocracy. 3 million or so Muslims live in the UK. Now, just how many of them are murdered for Apostacy? One or two a year, perhaps, though these would no doubt be 'honour' killings as much as anything else. Not to say that some aren't mistreated or ostracised by families, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain ignore the craziest excrement in this regard, because they are just normal people.

As I've noted in the past, the biggest cancer in Islam has been caused by the Saudis sending their Wahhabi bullshit around the world for the past 40 years, all supported by the Yanks and the rest of the West, of course, just as long as they keep pumping the oil. Combined with the Western coups and invasions which have led to millions of Muslim deaths while letting the Israelis do whatever they please to the Palestinians without barely a harsh word, you can see why the extremism has been expanding around the globe.

Muslims claiming Islam is the 'religion of peace' do so because that's what they believe based on their own take on the Islamic teachings. They ignore the crazy OT-esque excrement of the Koran/Hadith and focus on the sensible bits. The fact that a minescule fraction of others from their religion don't agree is neither here nor there.

If you wanted to do a Christian/Muslim death tally from the past few decades, I think you'll find that rather a lot more Muslims have been killed by Christians than vice versa. Probably with even more Muslims killed by other Muslims, of course, though generally following the destruction of their countries by Western powers.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 162 - 214
Marinerz93
August 29, 2018, 10:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Maringer

No, you don't get to change the subject here - Apostacy is a different subject to that which we were discussing originally. Stop trying to obfuscate.

Following your amusing claim that 400 million or so Indians were killed/enslaved/castrated/whatever following invasion by an Islamic empire 600 or so years ago (and, ridiculous numbers aside, the only reference I could find to this as reported by your Islamic historian mentioned a despot in Kashmir, a small part of northern India, not the whole country), I pointed out that Islamic teaching doesn't endorse forced conversion of people of other religions. The despot in Kashmir was obviously ignoring these teachings because, well, he was a despot. In just the same way that Christian/Hindu/whatever despots ignored the teachings of their own religions. You can't go from claiming 400 million people died because of Islamic mistreatment then suddenly flip your argument when I pointed out how ludicrous your claim was. This is not to say that there wouldn't have been mistreatment/massacres after the Islamic invasion of India you originally mentioned. It's what occurs after invasions by foreign powers - the British Empire was guilty of the same.

Apostacy is a different issue because, as the wikipedia link to the Al Baqara verse notes, some Islamic scholars claim that the Koran doesn't actually endorse severe punishments for this, whereas others do. No surprise here because, let's face it, religions don't exactly tend to have any sort of coherency about their teachings. Look at all the crazy excrement in the Old Testament for an example of this. What matters is the way in which people pick and choose the sensible bits (i.e. be kind to each other, help people, respect other religions etc etc) and ignore the crazy excrement.

Thankfully, these days, the majority of Christians ignore the crazy OT excrement (but for a large number of Americans, of course). Oddly enough, the majority of Muslims ignore their crazy excrement as well, even those living in countries dominated by theocracy. 3 million or so Muslims live in the UK. Now, just how many of them are murdered for Apostacy? One or two a year, perhaps, though these would no doubt be 'honour' killings as much as anything else. Not to say that some aren't mistreated or ostracised by families, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain ignore the craziest excrement in this regard, because they are just normal people.

As I've noted in the past, the biggest cancer in Islam has been caused by the Saudis sending their Wahhabi bullshit around the world for the past 40 years, all supported by the Yanks and the rest of the West, of course, just as long as they keep pumping the oil. Combined with the Western coups and invasions which have led to millions of Muslim deaths while letting the Israelis do whatever they please to the Palestinians without barely a harsh word, you can see why the extremism has been expanding around the globe.

Muslims claiming Islam is the 'religion of peace' do so because that's what they believe based on their own take on the Islamic teachings. They ignore the crazy OT-esque excrement of the Koran/Hadith and focus on the sensible bits. The fact that a minescule fraction of others from their religion don't agree is neither here nor there.

If you wanted to do a Christian/Muslim death tally from the past few decades, I think you'll find that rather a lot more Muslims have been killed by Christians than vice versa. Probably with even more Muslims killed by other Muslims, of course, though generally following the destruction of their countries by Western powers.

You've more front than Brighton telling me I don't get to change the subject and do it several times yourself, hypocrite, I quoted an Islamic historian and you added the Koran to try and prove your point which falls flat on it's face, I then quote the Koranic verses exposing that there is compulsion to religion with Islam under penalty of death if you don't submit to Islam,  then you have the gaul to accuse me of trying obfuscate the debate, you've more neck than a herd of ET's. I gave you the name of the Islamic historian and if you did a bit of research you'd see that the slaughter of the 400 million Hindu's happened over 13 centuries as Mooslims hacked their way across the subcontinent. In some places wiping out all Hindus, for example in Afghanistan in the year 1000 was the total annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter.” Peskie Mooslims eh. They killed in the name of spreading Islam quoting the Koran to justify it, don't try and flower it up.

There is no fluffing over apostasy is different issue bullshit, if you leave Islam, especially in a Muslim run country you will be murdered, prove me wrong, become a Muslim if you aren't already, then go to any Muslim country, then shout outside the biggest Mosque you don't believe in Mohammed and you are leaving Islam, l'll look out for the video of your lynching. Which Koran are you referring to as there is at least 26 Korans in circulation. Further to your mendacious claim there is no compulsion to religion in Islam, 23 Muslim majority countries, as of 2013, additionally covered apostasy from Islam through their criminal laws, no compulsion you say. Do a simple search on the web for persecuted for apostasy in the UK, I didn't want to post a link in case it offends your apologist views, and are you saying that because no one has been murdered as a apostate that honour killing is acceptable way round saying the Koran isn't responsible, because it's in the UK, and  that they haven't been threatened with death, do you believe that if a Muslim decides to leave Islam he can do it freely in the UK and without fear?

You quote the old testament based primarily upon the Hebrew Bible (or Tanakh), a collection of ancient religious writings by the Israelites but completely ignore the fact that Jesus teachings form the new testament. Is that more obfuscate bullshit going on, surely not.

I quoted an Islamic historian, and I can agree that Mooslims exaggerate because Mohammed claimed he split the moon in half and also that he flew to heaven on a winged donkey with a womans face, and he bargained with God to get down daily prayers from 50 times, through Moses telling Mohammed to negotiate with God, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15,10, 5. What a wheeler dealer eh.

You then changed the subject yet again with Christians killing Mooslims over the last few decades but give no figures, I can accept the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were over oil, gas and revenge, but when was these Mooslims killed as part of a Jihad, Unlike the Jihad carried out out by Mooslims, I on the other hand do have some figures for you.
There were 2207 Islamic attacks in 41 countries, in which 10723 people were killed and 17790 injured.
There were 2131 Islamic attacks in 40 countries, in which 9171 people were killed and 18612 injured.
There were 2034 Islamic attacks in 48 countries, in which 9258 people were killed and 17462 injured.
There were 1997 Islamic attacks in 57 countries, in which 9097 people were killed and 16926 injured
There were 2484 Islamic attacks in 58 countries, in which 11557 people were killed and 20272 injured.
There were 2831 Islamic attacks in 48 countries, in which 16792 people were killed and 29589 injured.
There were 3008 Islamic attacks in 55 countries, in which 32872 people were killed and 27529 injured.
There were 2889 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27640 people were killed and 26169 injured
There were 2498 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21362 people were killed and 26730 injured.
There were 2043 Islamic attacks in 61 countries, in which 16367 people were killed and 14360 injured.
There were 1340 Islamic attacks in 51 countries, in which 7988 people were killed and 8374 injured.

That's 25,462 Islamic attacks in 61 countries, in which 172,827 were killed and 223, 813 injured in the last decade and this year isn't finished yet and going on Islamic form for murder we can expect another 1,000 Islamic attacks killing at least another 8,000 people and injuring at least another 6,000 by the religion of peace, lets not forget the mutilation of the female genitals, rape and intimidation that goes hand in hand with this peaceful religion.

So looking at the stats Islam is proving to be year on year consistent at delivering around 2,000 Islamic attacks in over 50 countries, killing around 10,000 to 30,000 people and injuring around 10,000 to 25,000. Peskie Mooslims, I don't have the stats for grooming gangs and rapes carried out by Mooslims on other faiths, but I can pretty much guarantee that Mooslims raping Mooslims is as rare as rocking horse excrement. I would also say that Mooslims kill more Mooslims than they do other faiths at large, what does that say about them.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 163 - 214
ska face
August 29, 2018, 1:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,633
Gold Stars: 840
How are you defining an “Islamic attack”, out of interest?
Private Message
Reply: 164 - 214
Marinerz93
August 29, 2018, 2:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ska face
How are you defining an “Islamic attack”, out of interest?

Muslims, either on their own or in groups who carry out a set of attacks or campaigns of violence citing Islamic or Islamist motivations to justify their violent tactics through the interpretation of the Koran and Hadiths. Some of these are honor killings or Sharia executions.

An Islamic attack can more than often target other belief systems within Islam such as Sunni's attacking Shia's or Baha'is (comedian Omid Djalili spoke of the persecution his family suffered in Iran)

Private Message
Reply: 165 - 214
ska face
August 29, 2018, 5:09pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,633
Gold Stars: 840
Quoted from Marinerz93

I would also say that Mooslims kill more Mooslims than they do other faiths at large, what does that say about them.

That perhaps the situation is slightly more complex than you might appreciate and reducing the situation to merely list of spurious figures to be copied & pasted might not be the most accurate way of understanding the issue?
Private Message
Reply: 166 - 214
Marinerz93
August 29, 2018, 6:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from ska face

That perhaps the situation is slightly more complex than you might appreciate and reducing the situation to merely list of spurious figures to be copied & pasted might not be the most accurate way of understanding the issue?

Complex maybe to someone who has never lived and worked in a Muslim country. Why is the list spurious do you want me to give you details like
                                                    Killed   Injured
2018.08.26     Pakistan     Punjab     2     0     An unmarried couple is gunned down for 'honor' by the woman's family.
2018.08.05     Ethiopia     Jijiga     29     0     Six priests are among twenty-nine Christians killed in targeted violence by a Muslim mob.
2018.08.26     Thailand     Muang     1     1     Muslim 'insurgents' shoot a 14-year-old boy at a grocery.
2018.08.25     Lebanon     Minieh     1     0     A man is murdered and mutilated in a supermarket parking lot by a cleric who accused him of blasphemy.
2018.08.23     France     Trappes     2     1     A known terror advocate 'with psychiatric issues' stabs his mother and sister on the street while shouting praises to Allah.
2018.08.23     Pakistan     Faisalabad     0     6     Mullahs whip up a mob that injures six religious minorities and razes their house of worship.
2018.08.20     Chechnya     Grozny     0     2     Five child suicide bombers, between ages 11 and 16, manage to cause only a few injuries.
2018.08.19     Pakistan     Mardan     2     0     A man shoots his two sisters to death over 'suspicions of character.'
2018.08.17     Nigeria     Ali Goshe     4     0     Boko Haram slit the throats of four farmers, including a 75-year-old.
2018.08.11     Egypt     Mostorod     0     2     A suicide bomber kills only himself during a botched attempt to enter a church.
2018.08.06     Nigeria     Munduri     7     0     At least one woman is among seven villagers beheaded by a pro-Sharia group.
2018.08.03     Nigeria     Gasarwa     5     0     Three children and two elderly adults are burned to a crisp by Boko Haram.
2018.07.21     India     Kulgam     1     0     An off-duty cop is abducted from his home by Islamists and tortured to death.
2018.07.19     Chad     Daboua     18     12     Islamists slit the throats of eighteen residents of a peaceful fishing community.
2018.07.13     Pakistan     Mastung     149     186     One-hundred and fifty people at a political rally are wiped out by a suicide bomber.
2018.07.11     Nigeria     Taraba     42     0     Forty-two people, mostly women and children, are massacred by Miyetti Allah.
2018.07.11     Pakistan     Sharifabad     1     0     An 18-year-old girl is honor killed by her family for having been raped.
2018.07.03     Somalia     Galmudug     5     0     Five villagers are killed by al-Shabaab for resisting having their children 'recruited'.
2018.06.22     Nigeria     Barkin Ladi     2     0     Two young children of a Christian cleric are hacked to death.
2018.06.20     Nigeria     Kai     4     0     Four members of a Christian family are slaughtered, including two children.
2018.06.17     France     La Seyne-sur-Mer     0     2     A woman in a veil slashes customers at a supermarket while yelling praises to Allah.

That's just a small snap shot from this months slaughter by the religion of peace.

Feel free to do a search on any of the outcomes of the Islamic attack, such as Jijiga : 29 people killed and over ten Churches burned due to violence. I assure you they are not so spurious.

https://www.borkena.com/2018/08/06/jijiga-29-people-killed-and-over-ten-churches-burned/

I research further when I read something and check elsewhere to get a truer picture.

Private Message
Reply: 167 - 214
Rodley Mariner
August 29, 2018, 7:02pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
Good copy and pasting from a website which is openly anti-islamic. Definitely an impartial source which M93 will have verified independently.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 168 - 214
Marinerz93
August 29, 2018, 7:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Good copy and pasting from a website which is openly anti-islamic. Definitely an impartial source which M93 will have verified independently.

What does anti-Islamic mean to you?

Private Message
Reply: 169 - 214
22 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is the United Kingdom a free country anymore?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.