7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Cloudy
May 24, 2018, 9:58am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from diehardmariner
After spending most of last season convinced I wasn't getting a season ticket, the likelihood is that I will show as much spine as a jellyfish and end up getting one in the next week or so.  I'm still massively in favour of a new man running the show but I'm very positive with Jolley in charge and actually enjoyed myself watching Town at the back end of last season, even though it was nervy.

Exactly!
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 64
grimsby pete
May 24, 2018, 10:08am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,779
Gold Stars: 222
Lets give MJ as much cash as we can so he can build a team that will be at the top end of the league next season.

You know it makes sense,

Big green ticks for all those who said they will not renew their ST but have changed their minds.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 64
1mickylyons
May 24, 2018, 10:30am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Great to see most of the posts above with some much needed positivity. The MT are working tirelessly in the background with the football club to try and change the mentality with the tried and trusted and it`s a hard slog.There have been several positive changes in relation to the ST sales already and possibly more to come? I fully believe in Michael Jolley and I expect us to be challenging for the Play Offs a lot of dialogue is taking place to ensure as many Town fans as possible come and support the team without feeling taken for granted.I hope to see a massive push from the Club and MT together in the next few weeks to try and cash in on the feelgood factor since the appointment of MJ and put right the lethargy seen when we got Promoted.These are going to be exciting times in my opinion ? We all know football goes in cycles we have had the long bad run we started briefly on a good one and the chain came off it`s back on now.Get your money out get a season ticket and get £20 on Town getting promoted you will get most of your ST money back.UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 64
Croxton
May 24, 2018, 11:19am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 33
Just ordered mine over the phone. Lady very helpful as usual and Trust membership deal is a nice bonus.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 64
marinerrick
May 24, 2018, 1:15pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +52
just trying to convince Father in law they are worth it. what benefits would he get if bought one so i can convince him further. other than 'free' games.
I would have one straight away but we normally go together so if i get one and he doesnt, you can guarantee that he wont be able to get seat nearby
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 64
FishOutOfWater
May 24, 2018, 1:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from ginnywings
Just got mine too. In a quandary.  

I got mine in an envelope  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 35 - 64
diehardmariner
May 24, 2018, 1:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,404
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from marinerrick
just trying to convince Father in law they are worth it. what benefits would he get if bought one so i can convince him further. other than 'free' games.
I would have one straight away but we normally go together so if i get one and he doesnt, you can guarantee that he wont be able to get seat nearby

I think it's the usual priority on cup/away games and the £20 discount on a shirt.

There's also something in the literature about free non-first team games, which I presume is the reserves but if they still kick off at 2pm I'm not sure how much of a benefit that will be to the majority of people.
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 64
FishOutOfWater
May 24, 2018, 1:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Croxton
Just ordered mine over the phone. Lady very helpful as usual and Trust membership deal is a nice bonus.

Think I've missed this? What's the deal please Croxton?

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 37 - 64
grimsby pete
May 24, 2018, 1:46pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,779
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Think I've missed this? What's the deal please Croxton?

5% off if you are a trust member Tim

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 64
FishOutOfWater
May 24, 2018, 1:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

5% off if you are a trust member Tim

Thanks Pete

Better check my trust details... I know I'm registered as I had to renew my details because of this GDPR malarkey but best make sure I'm paid up before I renew my ST  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 39 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › ST information 2018/19

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.