4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Tommy
June 14, 2018, 9:15pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Wonder who makes the decision to get him signed to a new deal at Man U?

You'd think the Manager but I can't see Mourinho ever making Henderson is no.1 keeper. He'd always bring in an experienced import rather than take the risk and put someone in, particularly with the GK.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 31
Mighty_Mariner
June 14, 2018, 9:25pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Tommy

You'd think the Manager but I can't see Mourinho ever making Henderson is no.1 keeper. He'd always bring in an experienced import rather than take the risk and put someone in, particularly with the GK.

I'd probably say Nicky Butt who oversees the youth setup at Utd up to U-23 level...... I'd guess Mourinho would have to give his approval though.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 31
Maringer
June 14, 2018, 9:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,382
Gold Stars: 184
Probably a good business move from Manyoo. Henderson is already a good keeper and stands to improve. Keep him for another year or so and, providing he has another successful loan spell somewhere, his value is only going to increase.

If he doesn't make a breakthrough into the Manyoo team, expect him to transfer to a smaller Premier or large Championship club for a good few million in the future.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 31
HertsGTFC
June 14, 2018, 9:40pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,870
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Tommy

He’ll probably still be there well after Jose has gone

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 31
dapperz fun pub
June 14, 2018, 9:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,878
Gold Stars: 82
Everything about him screams top class keeper , I remember him warming up and the intensity was unreal literally throwing himself about. He’s just got that edge the one really top players have good luck to him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 31
topuphere666
June 14, 2018, 9:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Decent move for him. He’ll be on better wages there than he would have been at Bristol presumably, but he’ll be out on loan somewhere next season. All the best to him. He was quality for us in his 7 game stint and he was very well loved at Shrewsbury.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 31
RonMariner
June 14, 2018, 9:59pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.41
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,535
Gold Stars: 224
I assume he won't be loaned back to the Shrews, and will be a massive loss for them. With all those narrow wins he will have saved them plenty of points.

They may struggle to keep Nolan too. You kinda feel that there are going to struggle to match last seasons exploits this coming season.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 31
Gainsbro_Mariner
June 14, 2018, 10:34pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,450
Gold Stars: 14
http://www.skysports.com/footb.....ns-new-two-year-deal

Just signed a two year deal with the Rags

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 31
ginnywings
June 14, 2018, 10:41pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,096
Gold Stars: 548
It was obvious from his short stint here that he was way above our level.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 31
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
June 14, 2018, 10:42pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
The rumours were that Norwich wanted him on loan but now Aston Villa and Leeds are also possibles. He won’t be with Hurst unless the sitting tenant is transferred out. I would guess that he will go where he is most likely to be first choice.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dean Henderson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.