Marinerz93
May 17, 2018, 4:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Lee Hodges Burger

We took 1202 because that was our allocated amount. Quite a few Scunny fans were disappointed to miss out, we'd have taken more if more tickets were available, but Rotherham prioritised their own fans who they thought would bring sufficient numbers. Apparently it was the same for Preston North End when they played Rotherham in the playoffs a few years ago (how tinpot are Preston, eh? Tiny club them, unlike Grimsby, the Man Utd of Lincolnshire). If Grimsby were playing Rotherham in the playoffs this season it'd have been the same for you and you'd have taken 1200 for this reason. How about checking the facts before posting continued chest beating comments about sodding crowds? It's been thirteen years since we were in the same division, since then we've always been at least one division above you lot. That matters more to me than worrying over how many have a shared experience.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nriFcW9.gif[/img]

Do us a favour and turn your web cam off. Lincoln took double what you took to Wembley for their first visit Scunt, and they were still over 5,000 short on what we took for our first visit. Scunthorpe the club with Napoleon complex. You may be above us for over a decade to come but you'll always be in the shadow of what we have achieved, anyway I didn't hear you say thank you for voting you into the league.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 51
arryarryarry
May 17, 2018, 5:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Marinerz93

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nriFcW9.gif[/img]

Do us a favour and turn your web cam off. Lincoln took double what you took to Wembley for their first visit Scunt, and they were still over 5,000 short on what we took for our first visit. Scunthorpe the club with Napoleon complex. You may be above us for over a decade to come but you'll always be in the shadow of what we have achieved, anyway I didn't hear you say thank you for voting you into the league.

Excuse me but would you please not post a video of my wife on here, I know she was having a bad day and chose the wrong lipstick but come on she has looked better.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rotherham v Scunthorpe

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.