Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › They were lucky..........
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 225 Guests

They were lucky..........

This thread currently has 4,103 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
diehardmariner
May 11, 2018, 8:07am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,406
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from hheh2
On a side note, would like an away kit like that next season.

Hopefully minus the material used for the neck lining that was later used as industrial sandpaper!
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Croxton
May 11, 2018, 8:28am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 33
Thanks Rodley. That Leicester game took me down memory lane to when I used to teach Julian Watts who got clattered by Casey Keller. Not in any of my junior sides but I did drive the minibus!
Smashing character.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
topuphere666
May 11, 2018, 10:13am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from diehardmariner

Hopefully minus the material used for the neck lining that was later used as industrial sandpaper!

Haha yes I remember the irritation of that kit! Hopefully those sleeves never make a comeback.

Just watching that video, I forgot how good Super Kev D was. I’d love to see some old fashioned wing play next season at the club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
jock dock tower
May 11, 2018, 10:15am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Makes you want to cry when you see the class we had in that team back then.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › They were lucky..........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.