Posh Harry
May 11, 2018, 5:24am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,344
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from davmariner

He had an absolute stinker vs Cambridge away a couple of months ago so can’t imagine that they’d be particular suitors. I think a spell in the Conference would do him good. After all he did make a big jump from Conference North to L2 initially.

Not sure how Cambridge would have picked him out. All 10 outfield players had an absolute stinker that day 😭😭😭
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
diehardmariner
May 11, 2018, 8:35am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,428
Gold Stars: 532
Wasn't the first game after Slade was sacked?  Wilkinson went with a back 3 and put Mills in the middle of it?  

I thought he played ok that game.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
RonMariner
May 11, 2018, 7:04pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.41
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,542
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from diehardmariner
Wasn't the first game after Slade was sacked?  Wilkinson went with a back 3 and put Mills in the middle of it?  

I thought he played ok that game.

Yes, I thought he was ok in that game, but frankly the entire team were so dire that it wasn't hard to look a little better than the rest that day.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
arryarryarry
May 12, 2018, 11:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from davmariner

He had an absolute stinker vs Cambridge away a couple of months ago so can’t imagine that they’d be particular suitors. I think a spell in the Conference would do him good. After all he did make a big jump from Conference North to L2 initially.

Town player has bad game

I take it that was the only game this season you have seen?
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
davmariner
May 12, 2018, 12:50pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,910
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from arryarryarry

Town player has bad game

I take it that was the only game this season you have seen?

If you read what my post was referring to smart @rse, you’ll see I was referring to another poster suggesting Cambridge potentially being interested in him.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
arryarryarry
May 12, 2018, 3:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from davmariner

If you read what my post was referring to smart @rse, you’ll see I was referring to another poster suggesting Cambridge potentially being interested in him.

Well smart bottom I was referring to your comment that just because you thought he had a bad game against Cambridge then they wouldn't be interested in him so based on that flimsy thinking no one would be interested in any of our players not even the ones we have offered contracts to as at some point they have all been excrement during this season.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Zak Mills

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.