3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
May 5, 2018, 2:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,388
Gold Stars: 529
Tranmere 4-2 against ebbsfleet. Been a good game but ebbsfleet have tired in ET. Second semi tomorrow Sutton. V boreham Wood. I dont like tranmere and i hope they mess it up at Wembley again next saturday
Logged Online
Private Message
Heisenberg
May 5, 2018, 2:54pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,955
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from Hagrid
Tranmere 4-2 against ebbsfleet. Been a good game but ebbsfleet have tired in ET. Second semi tomorrow Sutton. V boreham Wood. I dont like tranmere and i hope they mess it up at Wembley again next saturday

Next Saturday? Isn’t this two legs? I’m glad to say I haven’t taken a blind bit of notice all season!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 28
grimps
May 5, 2018, 2:59pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,092
Gold Stars: 46
I hope Tranmere come up , they'll bring more than 50 away fans here
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 28
Ipswin
May 5, 2018, 3:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Hagrid

At least they are a proper football team. I thought everyone was bitching, moaning and wailing about the possibility of playing 'the likes of' Boreham Wood and Sutton a few weeks ago

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 28
gary_elton
May 5, 2018, 3:13pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
I did watch the 2nd half/extra time of Aldershot and Ebbsfleet the other night....  made me realise just how good it is simply to be in the football league... so glad we avoided dropping into that crap again... I'm no Slim Jim by any stretch the imagination... but 4 or 5 of Ebbsfleets team were flaunting proper bellies and tyres....

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 28
mike502
May 5, 2018, 3:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +328
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Heisenberg

Next Saturday? Isn’t this two legs? I’m glad to say I haven’t taken a blind bit of notice all season!

They changed the format this year so 6 teams are in the playoffs and everything's a single tie.

Preliminary:
4th vs 7th
5th vs 6th

Semi finals:
2nd vs (5th or 6th)
3rd vs {4th or 7th)

I think the idea was to get more teams involved in the playoffs but also to give an advantage to the teams that finished higher in the league.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 28
Heisenberg
May 5, 2018, 5:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from mike502

They changed the format this year so 6 teams are in the playoffs and everything's a single tie.

Preliminary:
4th vs 7th
5th vs 6th

Semi finals:
2nd vs (5th or 6th)
3rd vs {4th or 7th)

I think the idea was to get more teams involved in the playoffs but also to give an advantage to the teams that finished higher in the league.

I knew there were 6 playoff teams, but hadn’t really thought about how/why etc?! I get it now, thanks.

We need to get into League One and ensure we never contemplate The Conference again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 28
Heisenberg
May 5, 2018, 5:24pm
Brandy Drinker
I always despair at people who post the same thing twice. I’ve now joined the club x.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 28
Nelly GTFC
May 6, 2018, 5:41pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,723
Gold Stars: 30
Sutton Utd 2–3 Boreham Wood, Bolarinwa scored late on for Sutton >> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43990504

Tranmere Rovers vs Boreham Wood in the final at Wembley on Saturday 12 May 2018.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 28
sutton mariner
May 6, 2018, 5:42pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +1,135
Gold Stars: 49
Was at Sutton. They played terribly. Aswad Thomas subbed at half time and bolly looked as shite as he did for us. Not sure it was him who scored either?

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 28
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › National League Play Offs

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.