May 5, 2018, 8:30am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Quoted from forza ivano

Llisten to  michael roses interview.we  were doomed under slade

The third Rose, even more unseen than Akheem?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 30
Abdul19
May 5, 2018, 8:33am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Quoted from toontown
What interview is that forza?

Guessing it's this:

Check out @SkyBetLeagueTwo’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/SkyBetLeagueTwo/status/992272142635974657?s=09

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 30
Manchester Mariner
May 5, 2018, 9:56am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,804
Gold Stars: 41
I pity the next fool who decides to employ Slade. All the power point presentations in the world can't mask the fact he's an absolute dinosaur.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 30
May 5, 2018, 10:03am
Guest User
I'm still staggered by how bad he was. Even now. He literally listed our players by ability and got them out of the door. Is it a case of the higher the ability, the higher the wage? Should be I suppose and was there pressure from John Fenty to get them off the wage bill as our better players were signed by Bignot when he went on that spending spree? Who knows? Well, we won't get to know anyway.
Reply: 24 - 30
Mariner_09
May 5, 2018, 11:19am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,189
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from 75
I'm still staggered by how bad he was. Even now. He literally listed our players by ability and got them out of the door. Is it a case of the higher the ability, the higher the wage? Should be I suppose and was there pressure from John Fenty to get them off the wage bill as our better players were signed by Bignot when he went on that spending spree? Who knows? Well, we won't get to know anyway.

In fairness to him, who approved those Bignot signings? Who allowed the wage bill to rise that much? Who allowed Slade to bring in 14 mainly crap players in the summer?

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 30
Lincoln Mariner 56
May 5, 2018, 12:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,510
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from Mariner_09

In fairness to him, who approved those Bignot signings? Who allowed the wage bill to rise that much? Who allowed Slade to bring in 14 mainly crap players in the summer?

You could take the opposite view that this is proof JF backs his managers and allows them to sign their chosen targets!! Maybe makes them be sold in next window though.

His mantra should be quality not quantity, as many have already said, the same budget spent on 10 fewer players should improve quality but if a few are on the alleged £175 per week maybe not significantly 😄
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 30
MrsMariner
May 5, 2018, 3:30pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +432
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 75

He was clearly deluded in January he was still talking about getting in the play offs in February every post match was how we could easily have won that game and how referee decisions went against us come March we couldn't even score a goal let alone win a game and heading for the National League. Thank goodness for Michael Jolley. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 30
hertfordshire mariner
May 6, 2018, 4:29am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +34
Quoted from rancido

I'd wish him on Scunthorpe !!!!

With Mike Newell as his assistant  

"Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 30
RonMariner
May 6, 2018, 1:04pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,010
Gold Stars: 216
He might find work as a Nosferatu lookalike in a chamber of horrors somewhere, but given he recent managerial record I can't why any club would want him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 30
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Slade

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.