Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Season ticket prices frozen!
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 178 Guests

Season ticket prices frozen!

This thread currently has 5,510 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
mariner83
April 29, 2018, 7:58am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from headingly_mariner
To put this into perspective, we scored only 20 goals in our 23 home games and only managed to win 6 times. We had the 23rd best record at home in league 2 this season. We sold our better players in January and signed low quality cheaper replacements. We had a 20 game run without a win.  We’ve narrowly avoided relegation.

And people are doing cartwheels becuase the club have frozen the prices for a limited period. I’m assuming this means matchday prices will rise.

Any sort of real discount for season ticket holders and an actual apology for the mess would’ve been a huge step forward. It’s great that they’ve got them on sale, but a temporary freeze on prices is a huge missed opportunity and an insult.

ODFOD
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
golfer
April 29, 2018, 8:39am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,376
Gold Stars: 112
Even though a 10% increase was clearly stated I don't believe it was ever an intention. If it had come to fruition I would have possibly been wavering but for the first time I am looking forward to next season.If Slade had still been here I for one wouldn't have had the same anticipation which I have under our new manager.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
Gaffer58
April 29, 2018, 2:39pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
Quite a few on here were stating that they would not be renewing ST whilst Fenty/Slade( take your pick) we're here. Well after yesterday how many have now decided to renew or not, or are they still on the fence?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
Jaws
April 29, 2018, 5:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
If anyone else thought they were getting a ST in the pontoon or lower youngs for £180 be aware this was a typo which has been corrected. You'll need to find another £125 as it's actually £305.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
Garth
April 29, 2018, 6:02pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from promotion plaice

I'll hang on until I see how much financial backing Jolley gets from the board this summer.

Not a lot if we all think like you, early season ticket money gives Jolley a chance to shop at Harrods early rather than Pound Shop a week before the season starts
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
Cloudy
April 30, 2018, 9:56am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
I hadnt noticed on Saturday that Mariners Trust members get a 5% discount which in effect is another free game or therabouts.

Thats a positive fromt he Trust in my view
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
Tradjazz
April 30, 2018, 11:03am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: -38
Renewed mine at 9:00 this morning. There were a few others doing the same. Have a great feeling about the coming season. Michael Jolley has certainly turned the club round. Saturday we played some of the best football seen at Blundell Park for a long time.
Can't wait until the new season starts.
UTM

Thank you Mr Corbyn (Steptoe), you are the best thing that has happened to the Conservatives for ages.
Private Message Skype
Reply: 26 - 28
Southwark Mariner
April 30, 2018, 11:15am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,537
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from KingstonMariner
That's a good start and full credit for whoever made the decsion.

Now please sort something for shift workers. Maybe discounted packs of 10 and 15 tickets. Guarantee the club a bit of extra cash to help budgetting/cash reserve.

I was reading this a few weeks ago and it mentioned multiple game tickets (in Baseball). I was wondering why that's not possible for us. Baseball has a ridiculous number of games in a season but it was still interesting to read.

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.....sell-season-tickets/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
Grumps
April 30, 2018, 11:55am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +357
I have renewed mine today and looking forward to the new adventure that next season brings
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Season ticket prices frozen!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.