Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › OH NO.............
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 255 Guests

OH NO.............

This thread currently has 4,177 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
RichMariner
April 24, 2018, 11:36pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,141
Gold Stars: 209
He’s from Hull and supports Hull City. He’s been on Radio Humberside talking of his support for the Tigers before.

The EFL have a rule that says refs can’t officiate games involving clubs from their local area, so it always seems odd how Boyeson keeps reappearing to take charge of Grimsby games.

I’d perhaps say he’s more rubbish than biased, although a penalty in our favour and a red card for the opposition in his last match was a welcome change.

I just don’t trust the bloke. In such a big game I’d have preferred someone else. He’s card-happy and liable to ruin the game.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Abdul19
April 25, 2018, 7:29am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,514
Gold Stars: 215
I thought he was alright in the Lincoln game so I'll overlook the sending off of Des Hamilton (and the 73 wrong decisions that night) 15 years ago.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
Cloudy
April 25, 2018, 8:30am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from RichMariner
He’s from Hull and supports Hull City. He’s been on Radio Humberside talking of his support for the Tigers before.

The EFL have a rule that says refs can’t officiate games involving clubs from their local area, so it always seems odd how Boyeson keeps reappearing to take charge of Grimsby games.

I’d perhaps say he’s more rubbish than biased, although a penalty in our favour and a red card for the opposition in his last match was a welcome change.

I just don’t trust the bloke. In such a big game I’d have preferred someone else. He’s card-happy and liable to ruin the game.

Didnt he say in an interview years ago that he hated Town?

Maybe this was at a time when we were greater rivals or indeed above Hull in the pyramid. Probably regards us as insignificant these days.

Don't think it will be a ref who decides our future. It is down to the players to win a game
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
dapperz fun pub
April 25, 2018, 8:33am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
We show the commitment we’ve been showing of late we get something from this game, the mindset of the players as changed we just need the ref to be fair
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
Jarmo.Is.God
April 25, 2018, 8:37am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
He's probably also very professional, and will do his job properly.

He doesn't just ref the match and that's it, his performance gets reviewed etc..

I think his job is more important that wanting us to lose for some random reason
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Grim up north
April 25, 2018, 10:03am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +688
Gold Stars: 1
Didnt he get caught on camera saying how much he hated us ?. I was at that Donny cup game and his performance was unbelievable. He didn't do us any harm in the last two but then again nothing was at stake like it is for Saturday .....what's the odds on a County penalty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › OH NO.............

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.