Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 349 Guests

MK Dons owner / chairman

This thread currently has 4,683 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
April 24, 2018, 5:11pm
Guest User
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I totally get the boycotting of the Donuts if you're so inclined.... talking of cup games though, what was the situation with the gate receipt money from our JPT game at Wembley with them?

On that occasion I guess if there was a percentage split it was to Town's advantage seeing as though they had more fans plastic supporters than we did on the day

It's nothing to do with fans, I believe the split is 40 percent to both clubs, 20 percent to the FA or something like that. I must admit, I did go to that game so I am a bit of a snake. Don't know why it didn't occur to me I was directly financing them.
Reply: 20 - 22
Abdul19
April 24, 2018, 5:27pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,552
Gold Stars: 215
Over 700 Dons went to MK this season, so if we're in the same division, I might well do the same.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
FishOutOfWater
April 24, 2018, 5:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from 75

It's nothing to do with fans, I believe the split is 40 percent to both clubs, 20 percent to the FA or something like that. I must admit, I did go to that game so I am a bit of a snake. Don't know why it didn't occur to me I was directly financing them.

I wasn't pointing any fingers Vicar... and as I said we probably ended up more in pocket from their "support" than any benefit they might have had from ours

I don't think anyone could have not gone to that first game at the new Wembley.... we didn't know at the time that we'd drop out of the league and be back again every year or two not long afterwards
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MK Dons owner / chairman

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.