1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Northbank Mariner
April 10, 2018, 8:48am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the need for Saturday to arrive in double quick time??...I cannot concentrate at work, no chance of the wife being serviced and the kids can feed themselves...Oh and I have even let the dogs walk themselves, funny i have not seen them in 2 days either..
The apprehension of another win, the 3 points that could save us from the pit of despair and the buzz from the noise generated inside in BP with 5000+ Mighty GTFC fans singing the boys home, its just too much fro my shattered nerves to handle....
So, roll on Saturday, get that win we need.
UTM and here`s to EFL survival.
Logged Offline
Private Message
1mickylyons
April 10, 2018, 9:06am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the need for Saturday to arrive in double quick time??...I cannot concentrate at work, no chance of the wife being serviced and the kids can feed themselves...Oh and I have even let the dogs walk themselves, funny i have not seen them in 2 days either..
The apprehension of another win, the 3 points that could save us from the pit of despair and the buzz from the noise generated inside in BP with 5000+ Mighty GTFC fans singing the boys home, its just too much fro my shattered nerves to handle....
So, roll on Saturday, get that win we need.
UTM and here`s to EFL survival.

It may well be nearer 7k of those GTFC fans the Barnet few are already having doubts just about travelling they need to be sent home with ringing ears and watery eyes with the feint whiff of dog poo from the soles of the shoes.UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Roll on Saturday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.