2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
April 9, 2018, 10:20pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I think you're right Mrs D. Jolley seems to have changed things round, got the extra few per cent out of the performances. Actively turns things round when they need to be mid game.

It must be a flipping relief getting the win after so long.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Mrs Doyle
April 10, 2018, 4:45am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Your right there mate the sheer relief at winning a game was there for all to see we have got to do it again against Barnet and Akinte though.

I hope we get the away end and pack the place to the rafters another MASSIVE game coming up.

Best atmosphere I have seen and heard at Blundell Park for years proper home performance second half we deserved that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
OneLove
April 10, 2018, 6:51am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from arryarryarry

I'm happy to speak up, I just think some people are getting carried away a bit too much.

We won the game because a stupid Chesterfield defender decided to give a penalty away.

The speaker system just showed what a pile of excrement the current P.A. system is.

We are still in deep poo and still need to win some more games.

Carried away because we won? Im just a happy chappy to see for once improvement at the club and a smile on everyone's faces. That game whether it was won by a peno or not was the most important game in years and that defender is far from stupid he's a fooking hero. Get a grip man and enjoy our first bit of success in a long time ya mardy twit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
OneLove
April 10, 2018, 6:51am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from arryarryarry

I'm happy to speak up, I just think some people are getting carried away a bit too much.

We won the game because a stupid Chesterfield defender decided to give a penalty away.

The speaker system just showed what a pile of excrement the current P.A. system is.

Carried away because we won? Im just a happy chappy to see for once improvement at the club and a smile on everyone's faces. That game whether it was won by a peno or not was the most important game in years and that defender is far from stupid he's a fooking hero. Get a grip man and enjoy our first bit of success in a long time ya mardy twit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
SheepGTFC
April 10, 2018, 6:57am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: +279
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from arryarryarry

I think we only need 1 more win to stay up  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Yesterday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.