2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
OneLove
April 8, 2018, 10:44am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
I thought yesterday was all round incredible, the sound system was bang on, the tunes was bang on, the ref showed a total difference from these clueless lower league ones, the fans was mega, the team put in an excellent shift and that at the end showed what it meant with the buzz from all the crowd and the players. We go again next sat and put it to bed. Still on cloud nine now, big up everyone. Up the fooking mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
barrattstandman
April 8, 2018, 12:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +477
Gold Stars: 17
Who are the three idiots who red crossed the TRUTH ? Well never know cos we all hide our names on here ! If you’ve got the guts speak up , doubtful though
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
AndyDarloFC
April 8, 2018, 4:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
I had a top weekend with some top lads. Paying for it on this train home now.

Fantastic 3 points for you boys. Must be my good luck haha.

You’re safe now. You’ll hammer Barnet next week. See yous all at Forest Green.

UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 14
arryarryarry
April 9, 2018, 2:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,037
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from barrattstandman
Who are the three idiots who red crossed the TRUTH ? Well never know cos we all hide our names on here ! If you’ve got the guts speak up , doubtful though

I'm happy to speak up, I just think some people are getting carried away a bit too much.

We won the game because a stupid Chesterfield defender decided to give a penalty away.

The speaker system just showed what a pile of excrement the current P.A. system is.

We are still in deep poo and still need to win some more games.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
Pouton4ever
April 9, 2018, 3:25pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: -244
Quoted from barrattstandman

I ll speak up too- just re watched the highlights and there were times Chesterfield SHOULD have scored- other teams may well have made a better effort with this opportunities. I came away from BP on Saturday thinking we had been given a get out of jail free card by the Ref as we still don't look like scoring a goal. Barnet scored four in their last four games. I think they will make a much better opposition than chesterfield.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
ska face
April 9, 2018, 3:41pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,610
Gold Stars: 840
Quoted from Pouton4ever

I ll speak up too- just re watched the highlights and there were times Chesterfield SHOULD have scored- other teams may well have made a better effort with this opportunities. I came away from BP on Saturday thinking we had been given a get out of jail free card by the Ref as we still don't look like scoring a goal. Barnet scored four in their last four games. I think they will make a much better opposition than chesterfield.

Two of which were penalties in the same match, 1 was a consolation during a 4-1 hammering at Stevenage (who we stopped scoring) and 1 against Forest Green who are in a worse position than us.

That’s not to say I disagree with the sentiment, but let’s have some balance.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
Pouton4ever
April 9, 2018, 3:56pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: -244
Quoted from ska face

Two of which were penalties in the same match, 1 was a consolation during a 4-1 hammering at Stevenage (who we stopped scoring) and 1 against Forest Green who are in a worse position than us.

That’s not to say I disagree with the sentiment, but let’s have some balance.

Point taken- I just prefer to err on the side of pessimism in these situations.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
Mrs Doyle
April 9, 2018, 7:41pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
I know there is still a lot of work to do and we are only half way to securing league survival but..........................................

Are feck it we have had precious little to cheer us up this year so I will just leave this here.

ENJOY UTM.

https://www.facebook.com/L3Visuals/videos/628305700848324/

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
KingstonMariner
April 9, 2018, 8:11pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
See the delight on the players' faces. Counters any remaining claims they don't give a stuff.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
Mrs Doyle
April 9, 2018, 8:20pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
It certainly does Kingston but this side has never lacked effort just ability I hope this will give those players the confidence to go on and finish the job.

In Mike Jolley you see a freshness to give ALL the players a chance to show what they can do all the slates have been wiped clean.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Yesterday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.