3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
April 8, 2018, 7:17am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Who even is it ? But if he’s been appointed by the club I’m sure he’s been vetted and his suitable for the position
Logged Offline
Private Message
lukeo
April 8, 2018, 7:54am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,318
Gold Stars: 140
To be honest I disagree with a lot gtfc have done of late but I knew Addie when I was at college (a long time ago now) and he is town through and through and is a decent bloke. He clearly let his love and passion for the club get the better of him celebrating... In regards to the trouble, maybe he was running over to try to help calm things down? I couldn't imagine for a second he'd be running over for any other reason, he's a wet flannel like myself  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 23
Tommy
April 8, 2018, 8:17am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from Davec
Did anybody see our SLO yesterday? Embarrassing behaviour.

When the trouble started between the Osmond and main Stand he went charging in like a bull in a china shop, as so that is going to help matters?

When Rose scored he jumped up and started passionately celebrating in front of the Osmond, he even ran onto the pitch to celebrate!

Obviously I know he's a Grimsby fan and I understand he's passionate about the club but let's not forget he is holding a position and whilst wearing a suit and tie a bit more professionalism needs to be shown, in particular celebrating right in front of the Osmond is not needed.

I'd like to hear other accounts of this from people who aren't known to make things up from time to time.

Celebrated a last minute winner? I'm sure he did. He's human. So you think the former SLO sat on her hands when we scored?

Celebrating in front of the Osmond? In front of the Osmond, really? Or was it at the bottom of the Main Stand where I think he sits.

Ran on the pitch? The only people I saw going on the pitch were from the pontoon.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 23
ska face
April 8, 2018, 8:29am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,558
Gold Stars: 839
Who gives a shite? He’d probably be out of a job if we went down an’all so he’s right to celebrate.

If you’re that arsed ring the club and make a complaint.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 23
Tommy
April 8, 2018, 8:39am
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from Davec

He was 100% pitch side celebrating.

So you've now changed it from "ran onto the pitch" to "he was pitchside."

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 23
Tommy
April 8, 2018, 8:40am
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from Davec
I am going to email Nick dale about it, I don't want him to get into trouble, maybe just a little chat with him will suffice.

FFS. Get a job. Or a girlfriend.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 23
Hagrid
April 8, 2018, 8:40am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,386
Gold Stars: 527
Quoted from Davec
I am going to email Nick dale about it, I don't want him to get into trouble, maybe just a little chat with him will suffice.

For god sake grow up aaron. Your what 20/21 now? Stop telling tales and go enjoy yourself. We’d just scored a huge goal, who cares how he acted.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 23
dapperz fun pub
April 8, 2018, 8:49am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Fuckin comedy gold this..who gives a flying monkeys excrement what he did , we have the little matter of a couple of more wins to obtain
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 23
LH
April 8, 2018, 8:55am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,460
Gold Stars: 172
He was probably on the pitch looking for the rumoured 150 Chesterfield ultras with the intention to use pyrotechnics as you reported on here yesterday Aaron. Or was that the new Barrymore striking again?
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 23
ska face
April 8, 2018, 9:00am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,558
Gold Stars: 839
Righto, Walter Mitty...

Do keep us updated.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 23
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Our SLO

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.