HertsGTFC
April 8, 2018, 11:34am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from ska face
If the club aren’t sat there right now thinking about how to fill the ground this Saturday, they don’t deserve their jobs.

Barnet have a terrible record up here, they never fancy it, never bring more than 100.

Stick them in the corner and get the Osmond filled with town fans.

Definitely!

I think you could see the noise and all 4 sides of the ground being full lifted the payers yesterday.

How can you tell players it's a big game when one end is empty?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 47
ginnywings
April 8, 2018, 11:42am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Just hope it's the same result as last time we played them in these circumstances. If we repeat that victory, it may well have a different outcome this time.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 47
Mariner_09
April 8, 2018, 12:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
Just a point, they lost 4-1 to a terrible Stevenage side last Monday and only scraped past a side now below us in the table (who really must be crap) so they are no good, we aren't any good, another 1-0 win from a penalty will do me fine. We'd be 8 points ahead of them with 3 games left so we'd be about sorted there, need Chesterfield to lose in midweek and hopefull have lost to Mansfield as well, meaning we could be 7 points clear of them with 2 of their games in hand gone by the time we kick off next Saturday.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 47
HertsGTFC
April 8, 2018, 12:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Mariner_09
Just a point, they lost 4-1 to a terrible Stevenage side last Monday and only scraped past a side now below us in the table (who really must be crap) so they are no good, we aren't any good, another 1-0 win from a penalty will do me fine. We'd be 8 points ahead of them with 3 games left so we'd be about sorted there, need Chesterfield to lose in midweek and hopefull have lost to Mansfield as well, meaning we could be 7 points clear of them with 2 of their games in hand gone by the time we kick off next Saturday.

We still need 4 points if you ask me, would be nice to beat Barnet and get a pint at Swindon, it might just take the pressure off a bit for the last 2 games.

I do not want to have to go to VGR on the last day and get a result though.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 47
dapperz fun pub
April 8, 2018, 12:35pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from HertsGTFC

We still need 4 points if you ask me, would be nice to beat Barnet and get a pint at Swindon, it might just take the pressure off a bit for the last 2 games.

I’ll be having a few pints if we get 4 points from the next 2 games
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 47
HertsGTFC
April 8, 2018, 12:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

I’ll be having a few pints if we get 4 points from the next 2 games

Same mate, win Saturday and it's the train to Swindon just in case

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 47
ska face
April 8, 2018, 1:17pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,567
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from HertsGTFC

The dream scenario would be going to FGR on the last day already safe, and then sending them down along with Barnet.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 47
TheGoalKipper
April 8, 2018, 1:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +321
because of factoring in FGR now being below us and also having to play Barnet and Chesterfied i believe 4 points will be enough.Next saturday will be enlightening

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 47
mariner91
April 8, 2018, 1:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from ska face

The dream scenario would be going to FGR on the last day already safe, and then sending them down along with Barnet.

The thought of that alone is giving me a semi.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 47
ginnywings
April 8, 2018, 1:51pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Jolley has got us to nearly a point a game again, with some tough fixtures in there, so i think we can carry that on and get another 4 points from 4 games, which hopefully will be enough.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Barnet

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.