April 7, 2018, 5:26pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,527
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from TAGG

Same here mate.
With 10 games to go I predicted we would get 3 points and relegation.
Still be there today though.
UTM

Well, there is those three points !

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
forza ivano
April 7, 2018, 7:07pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Posh Harry

Your comment indicates that the players we currently have do not care. IMHO that is just not true. To a man they were gutted after the Wycombe game, and they all gave 100% including the much maligned Rose who was our mom imo.

So yes, the quality is not there and has been severely reduced since January as we all know, but I don’t think you can accuse them of not caring.

Not from what I have seen.

UTFM

Totally agree.I've never seen a lack of effort just a lack of ability.well done rose for having the cojones to take the pen.thought he was outstanding at wycombe.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Here We F*****g Go

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.