Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why no Cardwell.???
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 194 Guests

Why no Cardwell.???

This thread currently has 3,500 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
April 3, 2018, 8:31pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Let's be honest he isn't good enough.from the little I've seen of him he's one of those conference strikers you'd see at Maidstone or guiseley
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Mariner93er
April 3, 2018, 9:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,720
Gold Stars: 28
I doubt he's the answer. That being said, I thought his movement was good against Lincoln and he stretched their defence in a way none of our other strikers do.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
arryarryarry
April 3, 2018, 10:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from forza ivano
Let's be honest he isn't good enough.from the little I've seen of him he's one of those conference strikers you'd see at Maidstone or guiseley

Erm, you could say the same about the rest of our strikers in fact some of them shouldn't be in any professional league.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
Yoda
April 3, 2018, 10:35pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,121
Gold Stars: 71
I don’t think he has had a run in the team the odd game here and there what chance does that give him he needs to play six games in a row.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
diehardmariner
April 4, 2018, 8:34am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,413
Gold Stars: 532
Quoted from headingly_mariner

That’s way off for me. Dembele ran himself out on Friday. He looked our most likely and the only one with any quality to change a game. People completely discount he was playing with and then was out with a back injury.  

We all see the game different, that's the beauty of the game.

Yep, good point on the back injury.  As said, he's been managed badly by the club.  But I think he's well off the boil at the minute, be that desire or carrying an injury, he definitely doesn't have the spark he had 8 months ago.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
headingly_mariner
April 4, 2018, 9:17am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,320
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from diehardmariner

We all see the game different, that's the beauty of the game.

Yep, good point on the back injury.  As said, he's been managed badly by the club.  But I think he's well off the boil at the minute, be that desire or carrying an injury, he definitely doesn't have the spark he had 8 months ago.

Very true. I find it very hard to see him getting stick as he’s one of very few bright sparks this season. He’s completely overdelivered on what was expected of him in his first season in the football league. Nobody really expected him to play and I imagine he’s one of our very lowest earners.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Why no Cardwell.???

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.