KingstonMariner
April 2, 2018, 11:44pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Stadium

Actually the majority of supporters who attend do support the board-if they don't why haven't they taken direct action ie not renewing ST's,reduction in away support etc,demonstrations etc.

You've got to be flipping joking mate. I don't go that often and keep my opinions to myself in the ground, but the number of complete strangers who hate Fenty is overwhelming.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 62
KingstonMariner
April 2, 2018, 11:46pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from TheGoalKipper
Is there a buyer for the club in the wings who can do a better job that i don't know about? I believe the owner has had some serious errors of judgement in his selection of the last manager but if resigns where does a replacement come from?

we don't need a buyer. Just someone who can run a football club. If he loved GTFC like he claims, JF would intercourse off and allow someone else to run the club without him having to sell up.

He's copulated the club up twice over and should do the decent thing if he really loved GTFC rather than being in love with his own self image.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 62
KingstonMariner
April 2, 2018, 11:52pm
Meths Drinker
In short, in time honoured Boating Lake fashion.....intercourse off Fenty, your time is up.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 62
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › No matter what happens

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.