3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
ska face
April 1, 2018, 11:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,344
Gold Stars: 820
I highly recommend Adrian Tempany’s book “And The Sun Shines Now” as a brilliant read and an extremely eye-opening demonstration of the inseparable nature of football and politics.

Once you’ve finished bealing, that is.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
LH
April 2, 2018, 12:16am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
Quoted from promotion plaice

The good thing is Merkel will have no control over us in the near future.........and we won't be the last to take back our country  

Rant over  

That’s not really a rant...
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
Mariner Ronnie
April 2, 2018, 12:31am

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Dapperz. I can only say what I’ve said in a previous post. I recommend HSV. A brilliant ground/fanbase/experience, good beer in view of the playing surface. Easy to get to, Reeperbahn experience, can probably spend all day/night there, you won’t be disappointed, I loved every minute of it, you’ll find most hotels around St. Pauli spot on.

If you go let us know how it goes, I’m here if you want to want to know any info in regards to Hamburg itself.

As for the fishy I’ve enjoyed posting on here for the past 7 years or so, I’ve loved talking about the football and the goings on in the football club. But I think it’s time I took a step back.

Here’s hoping we stay up and have a good prosperous future. UTM!

GTID!!

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
dapperz fun pub
April 2, 2018, 7:31am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
Dapperz. I can only say what I’ve said in a previous post. I recommend HSV. A brilliant ground/fanbase/experience, good beer in view of the playing surface. Easy to get to, Reeperbahn experience, can probably spend all day/night there, you won’t be disappointed, I loved every minute of it, you’ll find most hotels around St. Pauli spot on.

If you go let us know how it goes, I’m here if you want to want to know any info in regards to Hamburg itself.

As for the fishy I’ve enjoyed posting on here for the past 7 years or so, I’ve loved talking about the football and the goings on in the football club. But I think it’s time I took a step back.

Here’s hoping we stay up and have a good prosperous future. UTM!

GTID!!

Cheers mate I’ll be definitely giving it a go
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › German football

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.