Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just listened to jollys interview with David burns
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 321 Guests

Just listened to jollys interview with David burns

This thread currently has 14,106 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
March 30, 2018, 7:00pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,111
Gold Stars: 548
You're more than entitled to your opinion Bentley, but that's what it is, an opinion. No one is right or wrong, and others may disagree with you. It's what happens on public forums.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 78
SomeSanity
March 30, 2018, 7:03pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Bentley

Simple it's quite easy looking at the table and the points we have. who we have to play. And who the other teams have to play. Now it turns out your simple.

It's you're. Like you're fecking simple Bentley.

It's clear to all of the this is a bigger task than Michael Jolley thought it was and to be frank, I've been a Mariners fan for as long as I can remember and I wouldn't know who Burns was if I fell over the fella. So pipe down soft lad.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 78
pontoonlew
March 30, 2018, 7:07pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +8,997
Gold Stars: 171
I like Burnsy but he sounds like a tosser at the start of that interview. He's a new manager who is trying to clean up Slades disaster and Burnsy is speaking to him like he's a headmaster talking to a naughty school kid.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 78
Bentley
March 30, 2018, 7:08pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -997
Quoted from ginnywings
You're more than entitled to your opinion Bentley, but that's what it is, an opinion. No one is right or wrong, and others may disagree with you. It's what happens on public forums.

Thankyou
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 78
Numanoid
March 30, 2018, 7:13pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +152
Gold Stars: 14
I think there's a cunning plan going on and Burnsey is actually Bentley incognito!  (That means the same person Bentley .....Or is it Burnsey ?)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 78
Garth
March 30, 2018, 7:15pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from pontoonlew
I like Burnsy but he sounds like a tosser at the start of that interview. He's a new manager who is trying to clean up Slades disaster and Burnsy is speaking to him like he's a headmaster talking to a naughty school kid.

Don`t worry about MJ,  he`s probably swam and survived in more shark invested seas than what Burnsy could even imagine, the what is your name would have rocked Burnsy to his boots
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 78
Garth

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from pontoonlew

Don`t worry about MJ,  he`s probably swam and survived in more shark invested seas than what Burnsy could even imagine, the what is your name would have rocked Burnsy to his boots
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 78
chicaneuk
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from pontoonlew

Not sure why you got red crossed for that comment.. you're totally right.

Still really like MJ's attitude. He's very cool when being interviewed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 78
mariner91
March 30, 2018, 7:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,627
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from Bentley

Simple it's quite easy looking at the table and the points we have. who we have to play. And who the other teams have to play. Now it turns out your simple.

I love irony.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 78
chipsandgravy
March 30, 2018, 7:24pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,597
Gold Stars: 37
I have no problem with Burnsy as he clearly doesn't like Fenty so he gets my vote on that. He's also not a bad commentator when it comes to it.
However thought he questioned Jolley in a arrogant manner (which of course Burnsy is) and there was absolutely no need for that at all.
Lived it when Jolley asked who he was!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 78
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just listened to jollys interview with David burns

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.