Reply: 30 - 31
TownSNAFU5
March 28, 2018, 12:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,851
Gold Stars: 42
ZMariner I feel the same way but try and deal with the c rap slightly differently. I just try and distance myself with thinking about it and read fewer posts on here. It hurts too much.  I am so angry at the grossly incompentent Board (and Slade) for getting us into this mess.   I have boycotted some games but will be there on Friday.

Supporting the Club for 55 years, mostly as an exile involves a lot of time, money and heartache (a few good seasons). The way the club is run does wear you down.  The appalling Board and management decisions made this season could easily have been avoided.  The supporters could see the consequences.

I cannot deal with going back into NL if this is the outcome.  Which we deserve really.  What kills you is that this dire position is and was totally avoidable.  I think that the Board did switch off for this season and were looking to next season in in Div 2.

We are not in the last chance saloon at Burton.  We have home games to rivals to get wins and survive.  At this stage of the season you get freak results.  Struggling teams get themwelves safe against all the odds.  Remember Fulham years ago who suddenly had not won away saved themselves with away wins?

I still remain

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Feel a bit sick

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.