Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Deja Vu I know but.......
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 284 Guests

Deja Vu I know but.......

This thread currently has 4,374 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
OneLove
March 25, 2018, 7:03pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
The amount of anger this seasons caused is unreal, after seeing chesterfields result Ive got a bad bad feeling this is it. Them players don't deserve us and that poler necked sharp object doesn't either, they need to man the intercourse up and go out there and play as a team for the club and for the fans. If not then they've deffo got a riot on their hands.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
Cod Cheeks
March 25, 2018, 8:16pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +374
Quoted from Civvy at last
Fridays game is Massive. We really do need to pack BP and get behind the team just as we did against Vale. (I think the Lower Findus Defence Regiment should not be required this time though   ).

We didn’t expect anything from the last two games, although we didn’t expect to concede 7. I didn’t go to Coventry, but did go to Lincoln and believe it or not I have seen a glimmer of hope.

Stevenage are no Lincoln or Coventry and IF we get the first goal at a crowded BP we might just see some improvement from the less motivated players.

Fenty is aware of feelings, so no negativity required. I would hope the Stevenage directors get dogs abuse regarding Bra-gate. That in itself should make Fenty a bit uncomfortable. I would say squirm, but I doubt he has that in him.

I’ll be there Friday and would hope to see a large crowd giving the team their all. Retuning players getting fitter and another week to gell could be just what we need. See you there folks. UTM

Spot on post
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Deja Vu I know but.......

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.