5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
March 24, 2018, 4:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,391
Gold Stars: 529
You should be ashamed. I couldnt give a excrement if i get bollocked for this, the one bit of joy ive had in my time supporting town was wembley 16 when we got back to the EFL. You and the board with your penny pinching your cost cutting your hopeless appointment and pesistance with slade and wilkinson. 2 fuckwits who havent a clue. Its over John, we are finished. The fans have gone. Noone NOONE believes we are staying up. The feeble “ stick with us” issued out by the drones each week, we dont want to flipping hear it.  We’ve had it, we’ve had enough. No matter if we do stay up, do you really think the fans are gonna come flooding back? You’ve ruined everything we achieved through promotion. And when we go down next month John, believe me, you wont see me or 2000 others back, because you dont deserve us, we are taken for granted, treated like excrement, and for what? For our team to be humiliated week in week out. Had enough. intercourse me i pray we can survive, i really do, but its not happening. This time john, we wont come back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
ackomariner
March 24, 2018, 5:00pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Can't see you getting bollocked for speaking the truth.
Truth hurts sometimes....

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 45
louth_in_the_south
March 24, 2018, 5:05pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,656
Gold Stars: 94
listening to Dave burns try and wind Dave Smith into saying something against the regime was painful . You could tell he wanted to but didn’t have the bollox to .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 45
Heisenberg
March 24, 2018, 5:06pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,955
Gold Stars: 93
There’s no point in giving up. Massive games coming up against teams who ain’t great. We’ve got to hope for a miracle, although it’s looking impossible.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 45
dapperz fun pub
March 24, 2018, 5:08pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
The clubs fuckd really fuckd probably the fishy will be forced to close when the outpouring of grief really kicks in .. tbh I’m past caring I have to accept and have accepted we are shitee
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 45
denni266
March 24, 2018, 5:11pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +700
Gold Stars: 132
Fenty has gone awall for the last few weeks.. hiding are we john.....you should go now  forget about the 2 mill  and give us another 2 mill to sort the mess you have done to this once proud club,, get your 1960`s polo shirt and jacket  get in your outdated car and pi$$ off for good,, we dont want or need you fluffing up our club  not yours any more
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 45
Lincspoacher
March 24, 2018, 5:12pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +284
Gold Stars: 15
7 points clear of a team equally as bad.

yes it’s dire but we won’t go down.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 45
Bigdog
March 24, 2018, 5:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
There's no need to panic. A real football man said a while ago that this team has got 20 points in it by the end of the season..

Well we've secured one point since then and there's seven games left..

So we're definitely going to win six and draw one as it's the only permutation to get to twenty points..

Sound footballing judgement John, sound footballing judgement..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 45
bluerose13x
March 24, 2018, 5:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +323
I first walked through the turnstiles as a wide eyed 9 year old under Buckley 1 in 1990.

What joy do I get from this club now? None. I've given up. I feel nothing  for the garbage we have now. I'm struggling to even use my season ticket I've paid for already to go to the last couple of home games. Even if we somehow stay up, I don't give a flying excrement about renewing.

As far as I'm concerned Grimsby Town Football Club is dead to me, after 28 years of joy, happiness and sorrow.

I honest don't give a intercourse anymore
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 45
louth_in_the_south
March 24, 2018, 5:30pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,656
Gold Stars: 94
Yes you do bluerose or u wouldn’t be posting this ^^ , it’s time for te fans to get fenty out

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 45
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Its over. And you John have done it

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.