3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
March 22, 2018, 8:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from oochiad
I watched the Boreham Wood Hartlepool match last night and the thought of visiting such grounds again horrified me. I think your right though Pete, Jolley will get enough out of our shite squad to keep our league status and we can then push on next season. Here’s hoping........UTM

You look at the table and see Pools, Torquay, Chester, Leyton O fighting for survival while Dover, Fylde, Ebbsfleet, Bromley fly high and battle for playoff spots, while Boreham Wood and Sutton currently occupy promotion spots.  Sends a shiver down my spine, it's rapidly become a graveyard for established League clubs in recent years but it's a harsh and cruel League and has no respect for clubs histories or former glories. and I feel it would finish us off.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 22
1mickylyons
March 22, 2018, 9:16am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
I watched last nights game and what a goal from Magnay by the way? The Pools support shocked me it looked like around 50 for what must be one of their closer games surely and given the league positions of both I expected nearer 500?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 22
Grimal
March 22, 2018, 9:28am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from oochiad
I watched the Boreham Wood Hartlepool match last night and the thought of visiting such grounds again horrified me. I think your right though Pete, Jolley will get enough out of our shite squad to keep our league status and we can then push on next season. Here’s hoping........UTM

Hartlepool must have had two teams playing last night ,the one I watched was at Barrow.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 22
oochiad
March 22, 2018, 9:46am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 27
Oops my bad 😂
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 22
Ipswin
March 22, 2018, 11:07am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from RoboCod

You look at the table and see Pools, Torquay, Chester, Leyton O fighting for survival while Dover, Fylde, Ebbsfleet, Bromley fly high and battle for playoff spots, while Boreham Wood and Sutton currently occupy promotion spots.  Sends a shiver down my spine, it's rapidly become a graveyard for established League clubs in recent years but it's a harsh and cruel League and has no respect for clubs histories or former glories. and I feel it would finish us off.

Its just Division 5 that's all

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 22
rancido
March 22, 2018, 11:16am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,560
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from 1mickylyons
I wanted to wait and reserve judgement on MJ when he got appointed and I feel just the same about his tenure now he is here.Yes I am worried about his lack of experience given our situation and he is not what I would have appointed personally at this stage.I could have understood it in May when we knew what the next step was and he could well go on to be a very successful Manager in his own right. The job should have been given to an experienced pair of hands til the end of the Season who knew the current players and then a new Manager brought in.However we are here now it`s not the fault of MJ so best get behind him and the players and hope for a miracle.

A bit like Russel Slades' appointment last season ?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 22
dapperz fun pub
March 22, 2018, 12:17pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,905
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Ipswin

F&&k off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 22
grimsby pete
March 22, 2018, 1:27pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Ipswin

Swin I would rather meet up with you again at places like Cambridge, Colchester or Southend,

Than Brainfree, Ebbsfleet or Dartford.,

BUT

Like you say it's only like L5 the grounds are rubbish though.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 22
Grimsby2012
March 22, 2018, 1:34pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,466
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from promotion plaice

Nothing against Michael Jolley but what a hell of a gamble end of.

I'm still not comfortable with this appointment.

If I'm wrong I will be the first to point this/my thread out and apologise to both Mr Fenty and Jolley.

Why have to apologise in the first place. Jesus christ he's managed 3 games and your already assuming the worst. Support your team and new manager instead of speaking I'll of them BY PRESUMING THE WORST before it's even happened. If your mystic meg then fair enough

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 22
Garth
March 22, 2018, 3:00pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from 1mickylyons
I watched last nights game and what a goal from Magnay by the way? The Pools support shocked me it looked like around 50 for what must be one of their closer games surely and given the league positions of both I expected nearer 500?

Grant Holt Jesus didn't he once play for England?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mr Fentys decisions

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.