Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Reserves and potentials.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 237 Guests

Reserves and potentials.

This thread currently has 10,381 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Brazilnut
March 20, 2018, 11:26pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from ginnywings

Well yeah. Sulliman has captained England at every level from under 16 to under 20 and scored the opening goal in their Under 19 European Championship final win. Max Wright is on loan to Scarborough in the 8th tier.

not taking sides ......but by all accounts he is pulling up trees..... JV came from non league and won premiership .....it might just have been the making of him...... i mean  MW

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 83
Jimbob
March 20, 2018, 11:29pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +2
but he rarely starts for us,why does he not start every game I think max does so you would think he will develop better
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 83
Brazilnut
March 20, 2018, 11:42pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
true

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 83
ginnywings
March 20, 2018, 11:43pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Jimbob
but he rarely starts for us,why does he not start every game I think max does so you would think he will develop better

I'm with you there. Sulliman would be further ahead in his development at this stage, purely because of the level he has played at. I really hope Max wright and the other young GTFC prospects develop into good pro's, but to expect them to come into a relegation threatened league 2 side is asking way too much in my opinion. It's a cut throat league.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 83
Jimbob
March 20, 2018, 11:51pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +2
yep I do agree with you about our situation it could be a gamble but the lads have to keep believing in themselves and working hard  they will get a chance somewhere.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 83
OneLove
March 21, 2018, 5:35am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from ginnywings

I'm with you there. Sulliman would be further ahead in his development at this stage, purely because of the level he has played at. I really hope Max wright and the other young GTFC prospects develop into good pro's, but to expect them to come into a relegation threatened league 2 side is asking way too much in my opinion. It's a cut throat league.

Ginny we are a shocking side what more worse could happen by giving these young un's a go, not a fooking stupid idea at all as you quoted, anythings got to be better than the shite thats getting fielded week in week out and a huge losing streak surely? Open your eyes pal there is more to being a safe player pal. Its not been tested so your guess is as good as mine if it'll work or not?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 83
OneLove
March 21, 2018, 5:41am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Jimbob

You carnt win on here jimbob, no matter what the same crowd are always bringing it down, big online silent in public.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 83
Jarmo.Is.God
March 21, 2018, 8:06am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Peter bore got thrown in, showed good potential, and where is he now?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 83
jonnyboy82
March 21, 2018, 8:13am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Delivering my kebab.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 83
mariner91
March 21, 2018, 8:14am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,575
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from OneLove

Ginny we are a shocking side what more worse could happen by giving these young un's a go, not a fooking stupid idea at all as you quoted, anythings got to be better than the shite thats getting fielded week in week out and a huge losing streak surely? Open your eyes pal there is more to being a safe player pal. Its not been tested so your guess is as good as mine if it'll work or not?

Leyton Orient had to field a team of virtually 18 year olds last season, how did they get on?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 83
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Reserves and potentials.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.