Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Would you rather?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 274 Guests

Would you rather?
Finish 22nd and survive
Go down and England win the world cup
  View Results 84 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Would you rather?

This thread currently has 3,377 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
March 20, 2018, 7:23pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Heisenberg

Greece and Portugal have both won major tournaments with teams no better than ours right now, so England CAN win it. They should be a 20/1 shot or so, and there’s a good 7-8 teams who should be better than us, but the world doesn’t work like that anymore, for some reason. It would be a miracle, but right now I’d say there’s as much chance of it happening as Town staying up!

Denmark weren't all that either.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
golfer
March 21, 2018, 8:53am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
Anyone voting for England to win the World Cup is voting for us to get relegated-Shame on you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
March 21, 2018, 9:12am
Guest User
Bit daft really - I think the majority of us would like to see both
Where was the option for finishing 22nd and seeing England win the world cup?
Reply: 12 - 14
Heisenberg
March 21, 2018, 9:24am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,037
Gold Stars: 93
Quoted from golfer
Anyone voting for England to win the World Cup is voting for us to get relegated-Shame on you

It’s not like that at all. I’m desperate for us to stay up, it’s taking up every waking minute of my thoughts right now, BUT I thoroughly expect to go my whole life without seeing England win the World Cup, which devastates me.

I’ve seen Town get promoted a few times, and relegated lots of times in my life, and I expect to see plenty more of each before I clock off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
totalidiot
March 21, 2018, 10:00am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +341
Most stupid and ridiculous question ever asked on the fishy...No real grimsby fan would ever want us to be relegated because apart from family they are the most important thing in our lives and always will be
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Would you rather?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.