Logged Offline
Private Message
Not again.
March 18, 2018, 7:06pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: -2
Quoted from 139914
And it’s all down to one person, clueless fenty.  I find it very difficult to say I hate anyone, but I despise fenty with a passion.  I just can’t believe that anyone could possibly still have any support for him.  He’s single handededly destroyed our club, all on the back of once being a reasonably successful businessman............using daddy’s money.  

The only way you’ll force this loser out is by not buying season tickets and staying at home.  Force the twit to leave because he won’t go otherwise.  The club can regenerate, but only after the cancer has been eliminated.

Your not his public relations advisor are you?

He's not as minted as everyone thinks, just like the rest of the sharp objects in the long Barbour coats who swan around upstairs thinking they are big deals.
A lot of local wealthy people won't invest in the club because of the arseholes who run it, same arseholes who are on the town councils running the town itself into the ground.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
March 18, 2018, 7:13pm
Guest User
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Don’t think his dad had owt

Started off by ‘buying his fathers haulage business’.

Do you think daddy sold it at above the market rate, at the market rate or...........
Reply: 2 - 5
Jarmo.Is.God
March 18, 2018, 7:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Another thread basically saying the same thing, fenty leaving right now won't change our position, so give it a rest and concentrate on supporting the team and staying in this league
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
March 18, 2018, 7:20pm
Guest User
It’s the lesser brother I feel sorry for.  Fancy having to live in the shadow of a despicable twit and spend your life defending him.  I’d rather go muff diving on Cleethorpes Roads’ finest male entertainment parlour.
Reply: 4 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › We are going down, say we are going down

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.