Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is it worth going down to get rid of Fenty.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 399 Guests

Is it worth going down to get rid of Fenty.

This thread currently has 4,538 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
March 20, 2018, 9:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,941
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from limerickfan
Well over the last 15 years, which has seen us in several Wembley visits, who else would you suggest could have done better, or are you saying Grimsby Pete that you have the funds to support the club, so lets not be silly,lets stop knocking and slagging the board off, then we just might be able to attract a new chairman/investor, but who would want to come and face what goes on at times if mistakes are made,and no one is perfect

You don't think they need slagging off for what has gone on this season and could be on the brink of taking GTFC out of the Football League for the second time?
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 36
toontown
March 20, 2018, 9:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,159
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from arryarryarry

You don't think they need slagging off for what has gone on this season and could be on the brink of taking GTFC out of the Football League for the second time?

exactly. I think they do too. I have been one of those who was sympathetic to Fenty for many years but no more - he never learns, expecting him to change is futile, he can't become a competent chairman/non-chairman, he is killing our club in my opinion, he needs to go at the end of the season and take his yes men with him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 36
LondonMariner43
March 20, 2018, 9:09pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,891
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from Yoda
Is it worth getting relegated to get rid of Fenty and Co and rebuild from scratch with Jolly as the manager.

No

End of

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 36
March 20, 2018, 9:11pm
Guest User
Quoted from LondonMariner43

No

End of

I disagree....so not end of?
Reply: 33 - 36
KingstonMariner
March 20, 2018, 10:50pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from 139881

Agreed.

Some of you here are of the mindset that if we go down we'll bounce straight back up again. If we do go down we're definitely in it for the long run, possibly longer than the 6 years done previously
As for Fenty I can't really see him leaving at his own volition for the time being (as much as I think he wants to)

I don't think anyone thinks that. A fair few did last time. But everyone is older and wiser now. Well except Mr Fenty.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 36
toontown
March 20, 2018, 11:06pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,159
Gold Stars: 69
I think it's pretty unanimously the opposite - everyone seems to think if we go down we will at best be in it for years again like last time, many think we could plunge further or even cease to exist
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 36
Brazilnut
March 20, 2018, 11:11pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +978
Gold Stars: 30
york

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is it worth going down to get rid of Fenty.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.