tanga_the_indestructible
March 23, 2018, 10:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +613
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Posh Harry

Can’t be contractual. No one in the history of the game has negotiated a contract where playing 10-15 games over 2 years kicks in a new one year deal.

I agree there must be a reason but no one seems to know. We have many weak areas on the pitch but centre midfield is the heart beat of the team and Berrett is just shocking from the few times I have seen him and it seems that is the view of the majority, so there must be something else going on behind the scenes.

Maybe he is not showing the right attitude in training, maybe he is not fit enough (didn’t play that much for York when on loan did he?). I know he claims he is fit, but maybe it is in his own interest to do so.

I do think the question needs to be asked though, and realistically that can only be done by the press in the public domain as non of us are going to get an answer. I am not on that Twitter thingy, maybe someone can ask Matt Dean why he is not asking the question, or whether he can do so.

UTFM

Matt Dean asked him about this week (again).

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 20
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mccalister

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.