jonnyboy82
March 18, 2018, 8:24am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Its mitch rose.

If we survive keep 2 or maybe 3 of these current big babies absolute disgrace our club is right now and if im honest i cant see us staying up with this lot .

Imagine pearson or dizza being captain of this lot , they wouldnt last five minutes with there pathetic toxic attitude.

We are in big big trouble and thats just on the playing side.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 69
golfer
March 18, 2018, 8:38am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 112
A captain should normally keep trouble makers quiet but who do we have? An anonomous player who is always anonomous on the pitch and shouldn't even be on the pitch. I hope he's anonomous next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 69
Abdul19
March 18, 2018, 8:39am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Not really sure why there's any debate over who it is - we only signed 1 central midfielder last summer!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 69
bedders78
March 18, 2018, 8:39am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 12
I'd be surprised if it was Rose as he looks far from being the least fit member of the squad

Grim Outlook exile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 69
Maringer
March 18, 2018, 9:17am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Odd you should say that as my main criticism of him has been his poor fitness! Tends to be blowing out his backside after an hour and rarely affects the game in the second half (but for clumsy challenges!).

A big disappointment to me this season whether or not there is any truth about him being lazy/disliked.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 69
MuddyWaters
March 18, 2018, 9:21am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from HertsGTFC

When was the last time Dembele had an influence on a Town game?

I did say 'possible'!
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 69
Bigdog
March 18, 2018, 9:34am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
If you're a player who watches your most experienced player wearing the captain's armband and gifting the opposition goals week in week out while barking out orders elsewhere, there can't be a more draining influence on morale than that. In all the teams I've played in there's always been a little moaning biatch or two in the dressing room, it's part and parcel unfortunately, especially when you're losing. When you're watching your two centre halves dropping so deep because they're scared of a foot race and are culpable for goal after goal, that's a far greater problem to deal with. And if you're one of those players like Dembele and Mills who aren't getting picked or DJ,McCallister and Osbourne who are so undercooked match fitness wise that they can't be at their best on the pitch at this stage of the season, you could understand their frustration and disbelief when the same characters making the same mistakes and creating the same negative impacts on team play every week keep getting picked..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 69
Bigdog
March 18, 2018, 9:46am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Pouton4ever

Just showed your post to a couple of the first team players I work with and they laughed their asses off. Apparently this is total bull. They were also told about how the fishy is the home of the worst type of town fans when they joined -

Yeah right, Omar, Padraig, Shaun and Craig hated us all so much..

You're close to the club right Pouton? You epitomise EVERYTHING that is wrong at the club. The owners of the club haven't got a clue how to inspire or run a successful football club so they do their best to vilify the fans to try and deflect their responsibilities.

This club is in tatters and the fans get the blame. It's disgusting to think that you're close to the club and go on a message board to rile up and try to belittle the same fans whose money prop up the same football club. I can't wait for the day when the Fenty inner circle are nowhere near the boardroom of this club. You're just a bunch of classless clueless idiots..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 69
Bigdog
March 18, 2018, 10:02am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Pouton4ever

Equally People like you Bigdog disgust me. You are so impressively quick to insult and bully people who don't share your opinion, not a sign of high intellect, you're so paranoid that you genuinely think people from the  inner circle come on here just to rile you. You're offensive, insulting and you sound like a broken record when you say the same tired "its not the fans Fault" bull . I really pity you

Well, I've got a high enough intellect to know when to use capital letters, form proper sentences and create a cohesive debating point..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 69
MuddyWaters
March 18, 2018, 10:08am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Pouton4ever

Just showed your post to a couple of the first team players I work with and they laughed their asses off. Apparently this is total bull. They were also told about how the fishy is the home of the worst type of town fans when they joined -

Must say I'm impressed that the players are working so early on a Sunday.
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 69
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Troublemaker player

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.