paulgtfc
March 20, 2018, 11:47pm
Never lost at the old Wembley!
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +202
Gold Stars: 2
Per our ticket office, the police insist in no sales on Sat.  Apparently similar arrangement for our home game in aug.

But apparently there was a further police meeting PM today.  Might be worth a call to Coventry to get latest position.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 44
Tinymariner
March 21, 2018, 12:25am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
I’m going with 2 of my nephews. I am happy to collect tickets from the office and meet up with fans outside the Ricoh if need be. I am buying my tickets tomorrow lunchtime so please let me know if I can help. UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 44
Mrs Doyle
March 21, 2018, 4:39am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from paulgtfc
Per our ticket office, the police insist in no sales on Sat.  Apparently similar arrangement for our home game in aug.

But apparently there was a further police meeting PM today.  Might be worth a call to Coventry to get latest position.

I am going but I can't see more than 1k tops from town good news is the "FISH" chant will echo around the huge Ricoh.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 44
lukeo
March 21, 2018, 7:02am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,327
Gold Stars: 140
Over 600 sold so far.. I think around 1,000 will be there which for me is great for the excrement we've been put through. UTM
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 44
Mariner Timsky
March 23, 2018, 4:46pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
One thing we can do is be loud and proud from before the off and right till the very end.

All town aren’t we

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Coventry away

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.