Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Other games.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 210 Guests

Other games.

This thread currently has 5,465 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Mrs Doyle
March 17, 2018, 5:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
We all know deep down Lincoln and Coventry were/are going to be hard to get anything from.

This is going right down to the wire our goal diff might be the straw that breaks the camels back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 43
ginnywings
March 17, 2018, 5:05pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Barnet have made no headway on us despite having games in hand at one point. We just need one more team to keep on being more sh1te than us. Crewe could come to our rescue, they have now lost 22 of 37 games. They are on a terrible run but still managed to beat us with ease.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 43
Maringer
March 17, 2018, 5:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,412
Gold Stars: 184
The standard of the division is utterly terrible this season, as shown by the fact that we're not dead and buried yet after being the worst team in the country for the past few months. It's the only thing giving me hope at the moment though I still think we'll need to find a few wins from somewhere.

In the event that we actually take the lead in a game, can anybody really see us holding on to it with the way we're going at the moment?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 43
gytone
March 17, 2018, 5:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,019
Gold Stars: 7
Really getting worried, I know if we beat Barnet and Chesterfield we will probably stay up, hopefully, but can anyone actually see us beating these two, I know they are terrible but we are just as bad, I really can't see us scoring from open play, perhaps if we can get Jackson back quickly even then I don't really fancy our chances 😟
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Other games.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.