Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › F Off John Fenty.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

F Off John Fenty.

This thread currently has 2,111 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Civvy at last
March 17, 2018, 1:46pm Report to Moderator

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.81
Rep Score: +33 / -11
Approval: +6,498
You picked Slade. You let him get rid of our best players.
You saved two quid.
And I’m stood on a terrace totally embarrassed.

I won’t be there for non league.  Hopefully neither will you.

My girlfriend has just finished with me due to my obsession with detective films.

She said ‘I think we should split up’.

I said ‘great idea, that way we can cover more ground’

Logged Offline
Private Message
louth_in_the_south
March 17, 2018, 1:50pm Report to Moderator

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +1,447
He wants dragging out his s class after and ....

We are Town
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 23
denni266
March 17, 2018, 1:59pm Report to Moderator

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -12
Approval: +203
All fentys fault.. hope you are happy you penny pinching tw@t.. go and fillet some fish and keep away from OUR CLUB . you are a waste of oxygen  and get slade out your shed and take him with you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 23
OllieGTFC
March 17, 2018, 2:04pm Report to Moderator
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.96
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: +-326
Come on SELL UP OFFICIALLY PUT IT UP FOR SALE !!

We're on our way back
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 23
mariner91
March 17, 2018, 2:06pm Report to Moderator
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.63
Rep Score: +73 / -8
Approval: +8,819
You can shove your benign loans up your backside as well. You've cost this club far, far more than you've ever loaned it.

Grimsby till I die.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 23
denni266
March 17, 2018, 2:29pm Report to Moderator

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +10 / -12
Approval: +203
And most of all  fenty you have destroyed our pride
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 23
Yoda
March 17, 2018, 2:30pm Report to Moderator
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / -7
Approval: +-446
Fenty show some class for once and just walk away and write your loans off, as the Sunderland chairman has.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 23
friskneymariner
March 17, 2018, 2:45pm Report to Moderator

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +2,247
I think it is incredible that people can red cross any of these comments,come on you Fenty lovers let us know your thoughts.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 23
promotion plaice
March 17, 2018, 2:50pm Report to Moderator

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.74
Rep Score: +11 / -6
Approval: +4,937

Yes...the benign loan can be be blamed on Mr Fenty with bad decisions which is putting off new investors........but John Fenty is Town through and through and has helped prop the club up in recent times.

but

You have to have someone that wants to pump some serious money in the playing squad to stay in the Football League these days and that man isn't John Fenty.

I'll be fuming with rage if we go down.

Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no-one can imagine
Alan Turing
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 23
mariner91
March 17, 2018, 2:56pm Report to Moderator
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.63
Rep Score: +73 / -8
Approval: +8,819
Quoted from promotion plaice

Yes...the benign loan can be be blamed on Mr Fenty with bad decisions which is putting off new investors........but John Fenty is Town through and through and has helped prop the club up in recent times.

but

You have to have someone that wants to pump some serious money in the playing squad to stay in the Football League these days and that man isn't John Fenty.

I'll be fuming with rage if we go down.

You don't need to pump serious money into a team to stay in the FL. Particularly not a club with our fanbase. If Accrington can top the table on sub-2000 attendances and no sugar daddy then there is no reason why we couldn't do the same.

The reason we don't hold our own in this league is because we've got a board without any footballing knowledge or insight. A board who try to cut costs at all times such as selling our only goalscorer in January when it was clear to everybody but them that we were going to be in for a struggle. A board who repeatedly hire shite managers. A board who alienate huge swathes of the fanbase so that we're nowhere near reaching our potential in terms of attendances or community engagement. A board that are perfectly happy to try and tread water until the never happening stadium gets built, not realising that if you aim to tread water it's a small step away from regressing. A board that know the cost of everything and the value of nothing. Fenty out.

Grimsby till I die.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 23
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › F Off John Fenty.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.