Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Come on you reds
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 322 Guests

Come on you reds

This thread currently has 2,903 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
March 16, 2018, 11:15pm
Guest User
No, not Liverpool, not Munichchester United.  But Corbyn the anti-British commie girl private.  Showing his true colours, he makes me flipping puke!
KingstonMariner
March 16, 2018, 11:25pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Don't be daft. Him not jumping on the band wagon to point the finger at Russia is not him siding with the Reds. Russia is further from Communism than it's ever been. If there was proof that it was the Russians the evidence would have been provided to the OPCW.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 10
LH
March 16, 2018, 11:32pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,457
Gold Stars: 172
It’s almost as this is all a massive distraction from something. Why on earth would the Russians use their own (traceable) stuff on someone when they could go into his house or whatever and make it look like an accident? Are everyone’s eyes painted on or what?
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 10
Skrill
March 16, 2018, 11:53pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +6 / -6
Approval: +604
[img]https://image.ibb.co/cW2HSx/commiecorbyn.png[/img]

Imagine May or Mogg at a Neo-Nazi rally, this is the same equivalence.

Regarding the Sailsbury incident. Corbyn stated that Russia was not involved, only to now say Russia is involved, Corbyn’s office politburo revised their position. They now say:

“The Government has laid out two alternatives: that Russia is either directly responsible or culpable because it lost control of this nerve agent. Yesterday, we agreed that the evidence overwhelmingly points to those two alternatives. The Russian authorities must be held to account on the basis of the evidence and our response must be both decisive and proportionate.”

Why would Russia use such obvious methods? If I lived in Sailsbury it would be quite frightening, these chemicals could be anywhere.
To be honest I think this is all a distraction to Telford and the loss of liberty in the Orwellian UK.

[tweet]316134373063806976[/tweet]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 10
Maringer
March 17, 2018, 9:54am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,411
Gold Stars: 184
Don't be ridiculous. If you go to a right-wing rally and there are a handful of nazis wandering around in the crowd, it doesn't make you a nazi.

Corbyn speaking at a left-wing rally with a handful of communists in a crowd of thousands doesn't make you a communist, no matter how you attempt to frame a photograph. He's a moderate social democrat, nothing more, and has always been so. As I've noted in the past, many of his policies wouldn't have looked too far out of place in a Conservative manifesto from the early 1970s, before Thatcher and her cronies started their attempts to destroy our society.

You claim Corbyn has said Russia wasn't involved in this incident - prove it. Shouldn't be difficult to dredge up the quote from somewhere in the right-wing media so please send us a link to it. Make sure it isn't taken out of context, doesn't cut off the rest of what said or is deliberately misquoted. When you can't do that, you can admit you made it up, sorry, I mean were 'misinformed'.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 10
Chrisblor
March 17, 2018, 11:27am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,764
Gold Stars: 233
Fair bit of roasted gammon in here

gary jones
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 10
ska face
March 17, 2018, 11:32am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Quoted from Skrill
[img]https://image.ibb.co/cW2HSx/commiecorbyn.png[/img]

Imagine May or Mogg at a Neo-Nazi rally, this is the same equivalence.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Get your head examined you clown
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 10
Gaffer58
March 17, 2018, 12:04pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
Russia is further from Communism than it's ever been.

As KingstonMariner quotes above, Russia today is run by Putin for Putin, he will not give up power even though they have pretend elections that somehow the rest of the world accepts. Now the Chinese premier has passed a law that allows him to rule for life, so if Corbyne ever won an election and instigated any of these positions than we should worry but, we live in a democracy so can always chande our leaders every 5 years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 10
grimsby pete
March 18, 2018, 3:20pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,780
Gold Stars: 222
Putin is a dictator not a communist ,

AND

It looks like China are following in his foot steps,

I do not know why all those millions put up with it,

Can you imagine us having May or Corbyn for life ?

What a thought.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 10
Maringer
March 18, 2018, 3:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,411
Gold Stars: 184
To be fair, Stalin was nominally a communist as well but no doubt he was a illegitimate of a dictator!

I think Putin has benefited from the fact that Russia was in a complete state following the collapse of the Soviet Union and had suffered a complete collapse into crony capitalism. Putin came in as a strong man type, came to an agreement with the oligarchs who had plundered the country's wealth (i.e. you're with me, or you're dead or in prison) and stabilised the country before using their oil wealth and military power to begin to re-establish their sphere of influence. The fact that they've robbed their country blind as they've done this obviously isn't a concern to the Russian people as his continuing power shows.

Must be said, I'm surprised that the Chinese have allowed Xi to go down the 'dictator for life' route. We know there is massive corruption in China as well, so perhaps another example of a 'strong man' using money and influence to follow Putin's route.

As for us, I'd like to think we don't have it in our psyche to follow a personality cult as they have in other countries. Though the Blairites were doing their best at times!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 10
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Come on you reds

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.