Grim74
March 18, 2018, 9:52pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from codcheeky
Our foreign secretary has accepted £160, 000 in donations to play tennis with the wife of a former minister of Putins government, our defence secretary also has accepted £30,000 in donations to have dinner with the wife of an ex minister in Putins government.
The Tories see nothing wrong in this and will refuse to pay it back. What are they getting for this money? Surely not freedom to launder their dodgy money?
Can anyone on here possibly imagine what the Daily Mail or the BBC or for that matter any of the Main Stream Media would say if this was Jeremy Corbyn?

He seemed to come out unscathed after it was reported he had taken donations from a pro Hamas group!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 61
GrimRob
March 18, 2018, 11:04pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
Why go to such lengths to kill someone with such a signatured murder weapon? What's wrong with the good old fashioned hitman?

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 21 - 61
KingstonMariner
March 18, 2018, 11:35pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from GrimRob
Why go to such lengths to kill someone with such a signatured murder weapon? What's wrong with the good old fashioned hitman?

Because it acts as a force multiplier by sending a message to any other Russian exiles. 'Watch it or you're next'. I think this is why that Roman wotsit bloke agreed to be governor of that Siberian province and to make suitable contributions to the community's well-being.

I'm not saying the Russians did do it mind. Not until it's been proved properly. But just because it looks obvious that it was the Russian government behind it, it doesn't mean to say it isn't.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 61
Grim74
March 19, 2018, 11:21am
Cocktail Drinker
So it goes on the only news in town, virtually nothing on the Muslim rape gangs, nothing on the free speech  demo attacked  by muslims, I just can't fathom out the connection 🙄.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 61
codcheeky
April 3, 2018, 4:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
It now seems that Porton Down scientists can't prove that the nerve agent came from Russia,  We have rushed in here under May and Johnson stand to make us a laughing stock
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 61
Maringer
April 3, 2018, 10:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,411
Gold Stars: 184
So, who is telling the truth? The CEO of Porton Down who says they don't know where the 'novichok' stuff was manufactured or the Foreign Secretary who claimed in an interview the other week that Porton Down had confirmed without doubt that this nerve agent was produced by Russia?

My money would be on the serial liar, Johnson. Will anybody in the media ask him who was telling the truth, I wonder?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 61
LH
April 3, 2018, 10:50pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,457
Gold Stars: 172
The leftie BBC news at ten covered this story tonight. Obviously after the London is a murderous excrement hole because of Sadiq Khan and Jeremy Corbyn dines with jews but not the right jews so he’s a massive anti-semite stories. I’m guessing the government need a bit more head scratching time?
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 61
codcheeky
April 4, 2018, 1:14am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
The BBC Corbyn story is like some sort of satire or a scene from The life of Brian, He's met the wrong Jews? The Jews complaining about this refused to meet him, the whole anti Corbyn thing is becoming ridiculous. Desperation is settling in because the Tories are in for a bit of a kicking in the May elections.
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Russia thing was part of it too, at the moment Corbyn who advised waiting for the full evidence appears to be the only sane voice in Parliament. Maringer on a post on this thread was questioning his wisdom of his not running with the pack and it's effect on his popularity.  Well Corbyn will do what he thinks is right and not what he thinks will win him short term popularity and as with the Gulf war and Syria and PFIs he will be proved right on this as well, the Labour MPs who jumped up to support May and Johnson have made themselves a laughing stock
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 61
Grim74
April 4, 2018, 2:52pm
Cocktail Drinker
This story never added up from day one for me I'm not ruling out a Russian element is involved but I find it hard to believe under Putin's orders. And now it's confirmed we don't actually no the source well done May and Johnson you absolute bafoons! Seem once again Mr Galloway is on the money our Country is looking even more of an incompetent laughing stock. As for Comrade Corbyrn although I agreed with his stance it doesn't make him some kind of superior leader in waiting, it's no surprise he went against his Country the traitor has always taken the side of the UK's enemy's.
The question now is if it's not the Russians who would stand to gain from this? Let the conspiracy's begin!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 61
KingstonMariner
April 4, 2018, 8:12pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Apart from the risk to peace (and life and limb for those Brits encountering Russian thugs in the Summer) it's a flipping national embarrassment.

In the old days, toffs like Johnson would have had the decency to blow their brains out for the embarrassment they'd caused to Queen and Country. Same old Etonians in power as they were 120 years ago. At least they had some honour in those days.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Russia

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.