psgmariner
March 15, 2018, 9:17am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,478
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

Given the circumstances of their meeting, surely he could reasonably expect her to be of legal age? What exactly has he done wrong?

poked a 15 year old.

If he keeps us up I don't care if he is a sex offender though.

Private Message
Reply: 70 - 78
Mighty_Mariner
March 15, 2018, 9:30am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
But my point is, she'd told him she was 19 and this was corroborated by more than one person. If it was that alone I could see where he could be held accountable, but coupled with the fact she was in an adult-only nightclub where he could reasonably have expected her to have been id'd on entry, I don't see what he could have done other than ask to see her passport - and let's be honest, if we who does that?

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 78
Maringer
March 15, 2018, 10:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Yeah, it's not as if he's in the Adam Johnson bracket, is it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 78
Mariner Ronnie
March 15, 2018, 12:37pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Ipswin

The TV Times?  

Radio, bit old fashioned still.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 78
Garth
March 15, 2018, 1:02pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
But my point is, she'd told him she was 19 and this was corroborated by more than one person. If it was that alone I could see where he could be held accountable, but coupled with the fact she was in an adult-only nightclub where he could reasonably have expected her to have been id'd on entry, I don't see what he could have done other than ask to see her passport - and let's be honest, if we who does that?

Wasting your time I`m afraid, some people are immune to reasonable alternative views.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 78
Mighty_Mariner
March 15, 2018, 1:28pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Garth

Wasting your time I`m afraid, some people are immune to reasonable alternative views.

So it seems Garth! 😂

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 78
Les Brechin
March 15, 2018, 2:05pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,644
Gold Stars: 168
Just had a little peek on the Lincoln forum and I'm afraid this is the type of ignorant post that we're going to see from opposition fans I suppose.

Quoted Text
Well i have just read there new manager is a convicted child molester! So songs could centre on that!

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 78
RoboCod
March 15, 2018, 2:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Les Brechin
Just had a little peek on the Lincoln forum and I'm afraid this is the type of ignorant post that we're going to see from opposition fans I suppose.

It's such a retarded forum, it's funny. One poster suggests as a chant the amusing  'What’s it like to see a crowd'. He has made 480 posts.
The next guy agrees. He has 572 posts to his name.

Two 'fans' so fanatical about their club that they've joined the forum in the last few months, about the same time they started going to the games regularly

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 78
Mikey_345
March 15, 2018, 3:10pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,265
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Les Brechin

Must admit I had a look myself earlier. In fairness Les most posters afterwards where pretty fair with comments about it and advising against songs like that.

He worked for Lincoln afterwards so doesn’t really make them look good either if they want to make a point out of it. Saying that, it was obviously well before a lot of them knew where the ground was, let alone who players/staff where!

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 78
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Michael Jolley

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.