Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rubbish AGAIN!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 181 Guests

Rubbish AGAIN!

This thread currently has 6,452 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Numanoid
March 10, 2018, 1:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +152
Gold Stars: 14
Doing my job I get to drive around town ,has anyone noticed the street bins are huffing overflowing. It's shocking, people are rightly clearing up after their dogs but can't hardly get the stuff in the bins ,its a joke!
Logged Offline
Private Message
cmackenzie4
March 10, 2018, 2:00pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
We’re just down the Beach waiting to go into ground and I’ve never seen so much dog waste and bins overflowing as I have witnessed today, litter everywhere, it’s a disgrace mate.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 31
KingstonMariner
March 10, 2018, 6:45pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from cmackenzie4
We’re just down the Beach waiting to go into ground and I’ve never seen so much dog waste and bins overflowing as I have witnessed today, litter everywhere, it’s a disgrace mate.

You wouldn't believe that it's a tourist destination and needs to present itself in the best light at all times.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 31
Numanoid
March 10, 2018, 8:23pm
Cocktail Drinker
We're doing our bit I hope but the council has gotta do theirs too,  KEEP BRITAIN TIDY  What a joke !l wish l could fine them !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 31
KingstonMariner
March 10, 2018, 9:28pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from Numanoid
We're doing our bit I hope but the council has gotta do theirs too,  KEEP BRITAIN TIDY  What a joke !l wish l could fine them !

I meant the council

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 31
Numanoid
March 10, 2018, 10:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
I know kingstonmariner ,just on my soapbox mate  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 31
KingstonMariner
March 10, 2018, 11:58pm
Meths Drinker
Messy streets pisses me off too. Half the lazy arseholes round here seem happy to drop their litter.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 31
ginnywings
March 12, 2018, 1:32am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
It's Government funding cuts in action. Councils are at breaking point and yet austerity measures keep biting. Well, they do for the general public, not the fookers who do the cutting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 31
Grim74
March 12, 2018, 11:30am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ginnywings
It's Government funding cuts in action. Councils are at breaking point and yet austerity measures keep biting. Well, they do for the general public, not the fookers who do the cutting.

Always quick to blame the government! When these fortnightly collections came in I was the first to complain as my wheelie bin was always full on the weekly collection, but I thought I would make the effort and see if it would actually work, well I surprised myself and the recycling as worked great the wheelie bin is now only half full at the end of the week, my only gripe is the crap recycling boxes once they are full the plastic blows all over the shop with a bit of wind, if the council could address this, issue bigger bins to larger family's, and then educate the thick and lazy, maybe warning letters and then fines for those not recycling I think the streets would look a hell of a lot tidier.

However if they are not prepared to address this we must keep complaining about the fly tipping so we just revert back to weekly collections and clean streets again.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 31
ginnywings
March 12, 2018, 12:50pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Government funding cuts to local councils will reach an estimated 77% by 2020. How can that not be the fault of the government? It's a direct result of these heinous austerity measures.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 31
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rubbish AGAIN!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.