Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › One final Slade post.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 180 Guests

One final Slade post.

This thread currently has 3,484 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
March 1, 2018, 12:32pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,261
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from Gaffer58
Reading the title I thought it was going to say he had gone back to school teaching and said in his interview that he would look after the schools under 7's, that's as far as his coaching abilities he should be allowed to coach.

Leave it out he still stands the chance of another pay off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Futchfan
March 4, 2018, 9:49am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +31
Quoted from Gaffer58
Reading the title I thought it was going to say he had gone back to school teaching and said in his interview that he would look after the schools under 7's, that's as far as his coaching abilities he should be allowed to coach.

When he came back he said he had "unfinished business". I think he's finished it this time. He's completely knackered us up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
TAGG
March 4, 2018, 10:02am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Ye can’t fault the bloke for excepting the job if some idiots going to offer you it after being sacked from ye last 3

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
Gaffer58
March 4, 2018, 11:13am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
It would be very interesting if Slade was to do an interview with Matt Dean where similar to a court case he had to answer all the questions completely honestly, think there would be some very interesting answers, some that would be eye opening in the running of the club and insight into Slade's thinking.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
gytone
March 4, 2018, 12:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,022
Gold Stars: 7
I find it all a little strange that Slade has been quiet since his sacking, I thought he might have at least said he tried or it didn't work or something along the lines of the usual soundbites 🤔
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Biccys
March 4, 2018, 12:55pm
Posts Per Day: 2.05
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
I couldn't give a flying fig about the man. I hope I never see or hear from him again.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › One final Slade post.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.