11 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
sonofmadeleymariner
February 24, 2018, 5:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
To the car. Much better. The players looked confident, aggressive and  willing to attack. Peno looked soft from where I was but probably a peno. Hooper once again proved why he shouldn't be on the pitch and we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a shot gun from 2 foot away.

However, we were better. Clifton looked good, he looked sharp, committed and confident very good full debut ( why wasn't he being played?). Mills looked a real leader today commanding Clifton guiding him telling him where to go wbilst still being on point for his defensive and attacking duties. Dixon probably had his best game today. DJ was impressive and looked a more rounded player today.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
jonnyboy82
February 24, 2018, 5:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Yet we still didn't win or score ..

Wilko out and asap as we are now in a relegation scrap , get a man in to sort this shower of shite out.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 102
OneLove
February 24, 2018, 5:20pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
We can be as unlucky and near to a win as we can but we aren't are we, we are a defeated side thats going for the exit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 102
Hagrid
February 24, 2018, 5:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 507
We lost. We cant score we dont threaten., i wouldnt say it was much better at all. Exeter were pants and they cane away with 3 points with ease. We have a flipping england international centre back on the bench who we seem to not want to play, DJ our only outlet, 2 forwards poor, hooper especially for his dire penalty. Rose and berrett dreadful in the middle and clarke should be shot for his pathetic tackle
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 102
headingly_mariner
February 24, 2018, 5:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,266
Gold Stars: 113
Not close to being good enough. They had no ambition to win and we barely had a shot on target.

John Fenty and the board should be ashamed of themselves.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 102
Perkins
February 24, 2018, 5:29pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,964
Gold Stars: 7
We don't need a manager, we need a bloody miracle.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 102
dapperz fun pub
February 24, 2018, 5:30pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,719
Gold Stars: 81
I thought the effort was there just not the quality we just didn’t look like breaking them down only plus point Clifton debut
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 102
ginnywings
February 24, 2018, 5:32pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Their keeper didn't have a shot to save, even with a free hit from 12 yards. That's the reality.

Also a special mention to JF, who after pleading for restraint all week from the fans and mostly getting it, thought it was a good idea to tell my nephew to fook off in full earshot of all and sundry. Nice example there John.

No goals in the side anywhere and it feels like 2010 to me. Other teams winning and it's not been a good day.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 102
Ruston AT
February 24, 2018, 5:32pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +397
Gold Stars: 9
I know we blame the referee but he was conned, their number11 should gone for the elbow on Clarke. Not that that would've made much difference, we wouldn't have scored against 9.
Slade has sold us down the river, JF has run the lifeboat aground. We are only going one way ...oblivion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 102
mariners1
February 24, 2018, 5:33pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +201
Gold Stars: 1
Very frustrating isn't it. Very ordinary oposition but it's down to our own failings again. Clarke totally responsible for an awful and unnecessary tackle. The only time they had a man in our box in the first half. Clarke is a very poor player and the decision to let Pearson go seem even more unfathomable.
Can't fault the effort but we've got so little to offer. Bad day for other results. I think we'll stay up as this league is so poor but u have to wonder where a win's going to come from when u can't score from a penalty. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 102
11 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just  Back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.