Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anyone else conflicted?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 201 Guests

Anyone else conflicted?

This thread currently has 3,852 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
February 23, 2018, 6:58pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Will be back tomorrow after a while away , desperate for a performance and 3 points
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 26
meggietown
February 23, 2018, 7:26pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +70
Gold Stars: 3
I will be there.ive sat through worse times than this.an very close to saying no but my blood is black an white an i will  support them an you cant beat a saturday afternoon at bp.times arent good at the moment but imagine being a scarboro .darlington.hereford  etc with no team to follow  but starting from scratch UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 26
penrith mariner
February 23, 2018, 7:45pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +181
Gold Stars: 7
Late decision to make the journey, and after making the trek to Newport, Exeter, Yeovil, Cambridge and several others I do sometimes wonder why, but after 40 years of supporting I'm not going to give up when I  needed most.
Please, please, please give me something to cheer though, it's been a while!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 26
HertsGTFC
February 23, 2018, 8:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,880
Gold Stars: 227
Not as many miles as Penrith but I’ll be doing my 300 mile round trip to see the side play.

The side needs support at the moment!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 26
sonofmadeleymariner
February 23, 2018, 8:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,452
Gold Stars: 37
First game since Crewe for me and my Dad. Still feels like I'm being punished for something rather then a treated to seeing my team.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 26
Roast Em Bobby
February 23, 2018, 8:41pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,720
Gold Stars: 43
I’ll be doing the usual 150 mile round trip, not expecting to see anything different, but always hoping.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 26
DublinMariner
February 23, 2018, 9:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +38
I'm heading over on a day trip from Dublin, 8am flight to East Midlands, renting a car and back on the 9pm flight back. Unsure how many miles but long enough!

It'll be my seventh match this season and I'm hoping for a big improvement on the other games, but I'm not holding my breath!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 26
sydney
February 23, 2018, 9:37pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,009
Gold Stars: 3
Be there again
Hoping for something?
Something Better
A good performance
A Goal
A point 😁
A win 😄
Probably disappointment 😩
But it’s my team
Come on Town!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 26
Croxton
February 23, 2018, 10:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,011
Gold Stars: 33
On granddad duties for weekend so not able to be there. Cambridge was poor from selection, tactics, distracting protest etc. but surely the result has pushed JC, Cardwell and Clifton closer to a start. Will be thinking of all who turn up to cheer the team, especially Dublin!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 26
February 24, 2018, 8:44am
Guest User
I liked Russ as a bloke, although his attack on Matt Dean at the forum and his prickly press interviews began to change that opinion. That said, I could not abide his footballing philosophy.

As a season ticket holder, I've missed at least six games this season, maybe seven I think. Five due to holidays, but two where I did not want to leave my house three miles away from the ground to watch us kick off by launching the ball out for a throw in.

However, now he is gone I have resumed my full support of the team. Home and the majority of away games as this rather pathetic squad need our support. We can support them for another ten weeks then bin them off and start again with an almost blank canvass. But we need to do that within the FL.
Reply: 19 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Anyone else conflicted?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.