Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby Pete's Plea To The Players.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 263 Guests

Grimsby Pete's Plea To The Players.

This thread currently has 4,026 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
northbankmariner
February 23, 2018, 12:37pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
FAT FINGERS!!!!..

It can only be taken as positive if Wilko has rid himself of any advice that Slade gave him regarding tactics and how to pass a football.
The biggest positive for myself is at least the quality of the burgers has improved!!...
All said and done we are the mighty GTFC and we will get through this and hopefully come out the other side as one with the team, shame that while JF is here we will never be at one with the board!

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
grimsby pete
February 22, 2018, 6:57pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
Please forget about our useless Board and urine poor management,

Go out on Saturday and give your all and score a goal or 2,

You will find the fans are easy to please just show effort and commitment and they will back you 100%

Or in Bentley's case 1,000,000,000%

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 28
crusty ole pie
February 22, 2018, 7:06pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,338
Gold Stars: 62
I gave you a tick Pete can’t believe you got red crosses
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 28
Cloudy
February 22, 2018, 7:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Can't you?

This is the same guy giving the players all manner of shite on here after last Saturday's game!!
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 28
Pouton4ever
February 22, 2018, 7:28pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: -244
Quoted from Cloudy

Can't you?

This is the same guy giving the players all manner of shite on here after last Saturday's game!!

Maybe he a decided , like we all should, that enough is enough and it's time for a different attitude?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 28
grimsby pete
February 22, 2018, 7:29pm

Exile
Quoted from Cloudy

Can't you?

I never called or boo'd them or worse made any gestures at the game though, they only got my support,

The forum is the place to vent your anger don't you agree.?

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 28
jock dock tower
February 22, 2018, 7:34pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Enough is enough with the players. The more abuse they get the more the self fulfilling the jibes become. Just imagine being in your own workplace and folk telling you you're shite, that you're worthless, and that they were going to give your wife a good seeing to? You probably wouldnt like it, and it certainly wouldn't give you the impetus to try and make a better fist of it - just to please them. Players play to managerial systems, if they don't the manager gives them it in the neck and they're probably very quickly on their way. They earn a living like anyone else, only it seems they're fair game to a few folk who don't paly by the same rules as everyone else.

Pete's right in his assertion to get behind them. Slagging them off all the while will only hasten the exit via the trap door to the National League.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 28
grimsby pete
February 22, 2018, 7:38pm

Exile
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Thank you Crusty but it does not matter what I put some sad guys will red cross me,

Some do not like me but I am from Grimsby I do not care  

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 28
Ipswin
February 22, 2018, 7:45pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Cloudy

Can't you?

That's the point, any moaning and groaning from Pete was on here AFTER the game, no abuse or booing during the match (he just bent my ear for 90 minutes!  

Actually that's not true me and Swin Jnr copulated off after the second goal

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 28
Marinerz93
February 22, 2018, 7:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from jock dock tower
Enough is enough with the players. The more abuse they get the more the self fulfilling the jibes become. Just imagine being in your own workplace and folk telling you you're shite, that you're worthless, and that they were going to give your wife a good seeing to? You probably wouldnt like it, and it certainly wouldn't give you the impetus to try and make a better fist of it - just to please them. Players play to managerial systems, if they don't the manager gives them it in the neck and they're probably very quickly on their way. They earn a living like anyone else, only it seems they're fair game to a few folk who don't paly by the same rules as everyone else.

Pete's right in his assertion to get behind them. Slagging them off all the while will only hasten the exit via the trap door to the National League.

It's not the Town fans fault we are were we are, if the players can't take a bit of grief as Town fans can abide wage stealer's or players who don't give a fig then we have signed too many losers that have losing as a trait.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 28
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby Pete's Plea To The Players.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.