8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
ska face
February 22, 2018, 11:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
It’s absolutely flipping outrageous that he’s taken to blaming THE FANS yet again. It’s unreal.

The bloke’s an absolute space cadet.

FENTY OUT.
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 75
KingstonMariner
February 22, 2018, 11:39pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Meza
I dont think for one minute JF meant no more statements period he probably meant no more statements on that particular scenario maybe.

I think JF has been forced to come out with additional statements based on fan protest, player abuse, media.  Im sure JF loves a quality statement he's a politician after all 😉

I know onething i dont care how many statements the club come out with im more concerned about other things like 3pts please. 🤗

Step one then is not holding hostages to fortune by saying something he doesn't really mean.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 75
KingstonMariner
February 22, 2018, 11:40pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Can’t you approach him and give him some guidance you clearly understand this subject

It's been done before by at least two posters, and that doesn't include Rich. It fell on deaf ears.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 75
RexFannies
February 23, 2018, 12:33am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +517
Gold Stars: 5
Maybe the players just aren't good enough. Bad players with bad attitudes is not a recipe for success.

The Only Way Is Up
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 73 - 75
Davec
February 23, 2018, 6:52am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Well as others has said if we get rewarded with a win or atleast some positive stuff then we'll support them. Contrary to what a minority say on here, no fan goes to games hoping we lose so we can scream "told you so" or hurl abuse at players etc, but when we do its the passion talking, of course the fans don't like losing games, what does he expect us to do? Be a happy clapper? I was sat in front of a happy clapper at Cambridge and I thought "he must be some relation to a member of the clubs board"

At the end of the day if we had a team to be proud off then we will turn out in numbers and support them passionately, hopefully our next manager can give us that.

As Belinda Carlisle said, we dream the same dream and we want the same thing.

It's about time more action and less words.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 75
1mickylyons
February 23, 2018, 8:39am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Think were all fed up of the rallying calls we just want to back our team and see a win.Trouble is for most of us we know what comes out that tunnel isn`t OUR team it`s been destroyed since the FGR victory.This next few Months are the most important in the long history of GTFC we are genuinely clinging to the side of a massive cliff by a single fingernail.Talk is cheap Mr Fenty now show us some action.UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 75
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty’s plea to fans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.