This thread currently has 1,532 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
oldun
February 21, 2018, 2:54pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
PW believes player's confidence is flat on the floor. So do you think the fans will be prepared to encourage them on Sat, or if things are not going well can we expect abuse to be dished out? You can argue they have brought it upon themselves but surely a bit of positive support won't go amiss.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Jarmo.Is.God
February 21, 2018, 3:02pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Fans will be positive, when there is something to be positive about.

The stuff on the pitch is depressing more than exciting
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
Grim74
February 21, 2018, 3:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Ohh it's going to be toxic on Saturday alright, nothing to see on the pitch sadly but plenty of entertainment off it, well worth a visit.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
arryarryarry
February 21, 2018, 3:38pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,939
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from oldun
PW believes player's confidence is flat on the floor. So do you think the fans will be prepared to encourage them on Sat, or if things are not going well can we expect abuse to be dished out? You can argue they have brought it upon themselves but surely a bit of positive support won't go amiss.

Like I mentioned in another post, there was plenty of positive support at the start of the game at Cambridge but that was wasted on another pathetic performance.

It is now time for Paul Wilkinson and the players to do their bit for a change.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
Ipswin
February 21, 2018, 3:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
The support at Cambridge was superb (much of it to celebrate the dismissal of Slade I suspect but still) sadly however it didn't last long, as soon as we went one down it went totally flat and not long after the morons unfurled the Fenty Out banners (which they clearly had ready in case we didn't win 5-0) and set about the Town subs.

Yes Wilkinson and the players  need to do their bit but the fans need to get behind the team like never before, they know they are doing badly and are letting the club down, they don't need the fans to tell them.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
KingstonMariner
February 21, 2018, 7:31pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Ipswin
The support at Cambridge was superb (much of it to celebrate the dismissal of Slade I suspect but still) sadly however it didn't last long, as soon as we went one down it went totally flat and not long after the morons unfurled the Fenty Out banners (which they clearly had ready in case we didn't win 5-0) and set about the Town subs.

Yes Wilkinson and the players  need to do their bit but the fans need to get behind the team like never before, they know they are doing badly and are letting the club down, they don't need the fans to tell them.

The big question is why?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Posh Harry
February 21, 2018, 7:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,327
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from Ipswin

I was nodding along to every word of that message.

Then I looked and realised it was from Swin. Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh. My head is gonna explode 😉
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Confidence

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.