1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
crusty ole pie
February 18, 2018, 12:31pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,326
Gold Stars: 66
I truly hope you are spendin* your Sunday knocking on the door of the applicant you feel is the man to give us a chance of survival. In your own words Wilko knows he need to offer something different and it is plainly obvious after yesterday he does not have that in his locker, his team was a mirror image of slades his talk after the game was a copy of slades we was must work harder on the training ground how flipping often do I have to listen to that, perhaps the players are just too knackered on Saturdays.
Yours in hope you make the righ5 choice this time

Mr crusty x
Logged Offline
Private Message
Grim74
February 18, 2018, 2:25pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
I don't know why Fenty doesn't draw a shortlist of tsay three applicants and then put the vote to the fans, that way if it doesnt work out the fans will have themselves to blame, mind you he'd still get criticised for the wrong shortlist.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
LH
February 18, 2018, 2:35pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,500
Gold Stars: 173
It’s always the fans fault anyway so it wouldn’t matter.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
Marinerz93
February 18, 2018, 2:56pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from Grim74
I don't know why Fenty doesn't draw a shortlist of tsay three applicants and then put the vote to the fans, that way if it doesnt work out the fans will have themselves to blame, mind you he'd still get criticised for the wrong shortlist.

What did Fenty do or say to you, maybe he could work that sort of magic on the players.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
GrimRob
February 18, 2018, 4:07pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Grim74

What about wage demands, their staff requirements and all the other issues they speak about during the recruitment process? The fans are likely to pick the most expensive candidate purely on the basis of having knowledge of him.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 9
promotion plaice
February 18, 2018, 4:17pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from Grim74

Wasn't there a club recently that the fans voted for the match day team on the internet, I think they had to pay a subscription fee to do it.

Just saying.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
Gaffer58
February 18, 2018, 4:22pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from promotion plaice

Wasn't there a club recently that the fans voted for the match day team on the internet, I think they had to pay a subscription fee to do it.

Just saying.

Who apart for Macca and Dembele would get a single vote at the moment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
ginnywings
February 18, 2018, 4:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,108
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Gaffer58

Who apart for Macca and Dembele would get a single vote at the moment.

Pearson? Disley?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
Grim74
February 18, 2018, 4:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from GrimRob

What about wage demands, their staff requirements and all the other issues they speak about during the recruitment process? The fans are likely to pick the most expensive candidate purely on the basis of having knowledge of him.

The candidates would be applying for a vacancy that stipulates the terms of the contract and wage on offer.  If they don't like the terms then withdraw application.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
KingstonMariner
February 18, 2018, 5:17pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from promotion plaice

Just saying.

Ebbsfleet. Didn't work out well when subscribers (I won't call them fans) lost interest.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.