This thread currently has 2,122 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Cambs Mariner
February 17, 2018, 8:05pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Thanks J S Fenty and the rest of the non entities on the board.
You took us into the Non league in 2010.
We got back into the League in 2016 thanks to Operation Promotion.
This season the club have dropped down to levels of  incompetence, on and off the field, that I have never experienced in 48 years of watching football.
I blame you John Sheldon Fenty. It is your fault the club are where they are.
The way this season has gone I couldn't give 2 monkeys fvcks if you and the rest of the board left tomorrow.
We won't and shouldn't be held to ransom by you and your ego just because you were in the fortunate position of having money.
You have cost the club more in the crap decisions you have made.
The heartache you have given to the Fans far outweighs anything you have invested into the club.

Logged Offline
Private Message
TAGG
February 17, 2018, 8:12pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,960
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from Cambs Mariner
This season the club have dropped down to levels of  incompetence, on and off the field, that I have never experienced in 48 years of watching football.
The way this season has gone I couldn't give 2 monkeys fvcks if you and the rest of the board left tomorrow.
We won't and shouldn't be held to ransom by and your ego just because you were in the fortunate position of having money.
The heartache you have given to the Fans far outweighs anything you have invested into the club.

Seconded word for word

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
Mariner Ronnie
February 17, 2018, 8:32pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
We won't and shouldn't be held to ransom by you and your ego just because you were in the fortunate position of having money.

Nothing to do with working then?

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
Cambs Mariner
February 17, 2018, 8:47pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Nothing to do with working then?

I didn't mean fortunate in the way he had the money. The vast majority of us have worked all of our lives to earn money and keep a roof over our heads. He obviously did well as the man in charge of a fish processing plant but as the man in charge of a football club he has proved over many years now that he isn't up to it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
MuddyWaters
February 17, 2018, 9:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235

I didn't mean fortunate in the way he had the money. The vast majority of us have worked all of our lives to earn money and keep a roof over our heads. He obviously did well as the man in charge of a fish processing plant but as the man in charge of a football club he has proved over many years now that he isn't up to it.

Donald Trump did a reasonable job building up a business but that didn't mean he needed to become the most powerful man in the Western world
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
Marinerz93
February 17, 2018, 9:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I wonder how any of them sleep at night with the self destruct button being used as a wacka mole.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
1mickylyons
February 18, 2018, 7:44am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Just turn the lights off it will look better in the dark.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
February 18, 2018, 8:08am
Guest User
We've got a doomed team that may survive, and we're behaving like a doomed club that might not.

The only positives I've got about Town right now are my memories.
They, at least, are beyond JF's reach.

Don't want to say more 'cos I'll just blow my top...
Reply: 7 - 8
grimsby pete
February 18, 2018, 2:03pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,780
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Donald Trump did a reasonable job building up a business but that didn't mean he needed to become the most powerful man in the Western world

The difference is Trump will either get voted out of office or he will not be allowed to stand for a 3rd term,

We have had 14 years and counting with no end.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Club is a shambles from top to bottom

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.