1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
February 17, 2018, 5:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Sack slade and Wilkinson and appoint a manager ASAP don’t intercourse about with due process/diligence etc .... No point doing any of that excrement when you’re all clueless muppets anyway .... perhaps it’s too late anyway but a decent manager might get something out of this tosh that bald headed joke of a manager left us , just do it you might get lucky
Logged Offline
Private Message
IlkleyMariner
February 17, 2018, 5:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Disagree
Wilco is not the solution but don't appoint anyone else until a proper interview process can be concluded
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
ginnywings
February 17, 2018, 5:50pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,111
Gold Stars: 548
Graham Alexander. Scunny fans want him out for having the temerity to only have them 5th in League 1 and only scoring 2 goals today in a drawn game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
Gaffer58
February 17, 2018, 5:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
If you've got Nigel Mansell driving an old Reliant Robin in a Grand Prix race and he keeps losing, so you change him for Lewis Hamilton, still driving the Robin and obviously losing, is it the driver at fault or the car? I wanted rid of Slade( the driver) but the absolute crap we have as players ( the car) really makes the whole process pointless, hopefully we will survive ( just) this season but need an absolute clear out for next, will Mr Fenty fund one though?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
moosey_club
February 17, 2018, 6:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
While i accept the car analogy you have to consider Lewis Hamilton may change the set up of the car to get the best out of it....ie, put some decent tyres on, tweak the suspension....i am pretty sure he wouldnt have put a bald tyre (Dixon) on one side of his car in the hope it would improve performance.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
dapperz fun pub
February 17, 2018, 7:21pm
Special Brew Drinker
Slade and his team lost the players
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
dapperz fun pub
February 17, 2018, 7:57pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Disagree
Wilco is not the solution but don't appoint anyone else until a proper interview process can be concluded

The interview process will be conducted by the board.. lots of dithering will take place probably costing another couple of games, we just haven’t got the time , go for Brown or McCall both experienced but would demand player respect immediately.  What the intercourse have we got to lose we are going down as we stand I can’t see us getting a win.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 2 weeks I posted to the board

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.