HertsGTFC
February 10, 2018, 11:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from Cambs Mariner

Exactly. He has failed for years so his benign loans shouldn't be repaid. He put his money in because he was able to but he should have put someone in place with some footballing nous.Your mistake John not the fans.

Thing is he's fuked anyway as there is not £2 million worth of value in the club as it stands , the value of the land BP sits on is only defined by what planning permission it may or may not have.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 32
Mariner_09
February 10, 2018, 11:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,189
Gold Stars: 54
I’m sorry but it’s clear to me at least the board do not have proper confidence in him really, you wouldn’t say that they backed him in the window would you? I will not the excuse of “I cannot afford to sack him” because that just makes Fenty clueless as an owner as you’re effectively saying you can do as you like cos you’ll never be sacked. Fenty should pay for his mistake not yhe club by being relegated because Fenty gave him a contract that the club can’t pay up.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 32
HertsGTFC
February 10, 2018, 11:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Mariner_09
I’m sorry but it’s clear to me at least the board do not have proper confidence in him really, you wouldn’t say that they backed him in the window would you? I will not the excuse of “I cannot afford to sack him” because that just makes Fenty clueless as an owner as you’re effectively saying you can do as you like cos you’ll never be sacked. Fenty should pay for his mistake not yhe club by being relegated because Fenty gave him a contract that the club can’t pay up.

Losing money by paying Salde severance or losing money when you get relegated, Surely the lost money through relegation would be the greater sum?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 32
Cambs Mariner
February 10, 2018, 11:09pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
[quote=120845]

Thing is he's fuked anyway as there is not £2 million worth of value in the club as it stands , the value of the land BP sits on is only defined by what planning permission it may or may not have.

Does John know any building contractors who might be interested in building houses close to a MacDonalds in Cleethorpes?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 32
Mariner_09
February 10, 2018, 11:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Fenty isn’t that long sighted Herts. He’ll still think that Slade can guide us out of this mess.

I’d really love to be able to give Slade an interview ans press him more than JT feels comfortable doing (no disrespect to JT I just feel that the club’s bullying have left him helpless) I’d have pushed him bu saying “it’s all well and good working hard on the training ground but we’re losing every week and something has to change, it’s obvious whatever you’re trying isn’t working, hard work can only take you so far, the players are clearly not good enough, what do you say to that”. Put the boot on the other foot, make the club feel uncomfortable, not the broadcasters who are absolutely enormous in terms of PR etc.

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 32
HertsGTFC
February 10, 2018, 11:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Cambs Mariner
[quote=120845]

Does John know any building contractors who might be interested in building houses close to a MacDonalds in Cleethorpes?

Or any local  councillors who might be willing to grant planning permission to have them built?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 32
Cambs Mariner
February 10, 2018, 11:21pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Or any local  councillors who might be willing to grant planning permission to have them built?

There is definitely a bad smell about the current situation.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 32
Marinerz93
February 10, 2018, 11:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
You need to stop calling Fenty Mr his title is John 'The Deconstructor' Fenty everything he touches he deconstructs, kids flags, Mighty Mariner, Trust SLO, the Trust (£200K worth of shares, yummie yummie) Matt Dean and the club. As he deconstructs things he says I'll find a way to fudge things up'

Translated from Italian.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 32
Mariner_09
February 10, 2018, 11:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
I believe that he has deconstructed the club to  point where it could not be considered a threat to any other side that we ever play.

Private Message
Reply: 18 - 32
HertsGTFC
February 10, 2018, 11:42pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93
You need to stop calling Fenty Mr his title is John 'The Deconstructor' Fenty everything he touches he deconstructs, kids flags, Mighty Mariner, Trust SLO, the Trust (£200K worth of shares, yummie yummie) Matt Dean and the club. As he deconstructs things he says I'll find a way to fudge things up'

Translated from Italian.

I followed him round the M25 tonight (honest it's true) I made sure I kept a safe braking distance just in case  

One thing that I thought was odd he looked like he went to the game on his own as I could not see anyone in the passenger seat.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.