6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
TAGG
February 10, 2018, 9:05pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Judging by the amount of red crosses on any post remotely criticising Fenty there must still be people who think he has done a good job while hes been running things.
Can one or more of you enlighten me on what good he’s done for our club, how he has pushed our club on to greater things and how you think he will be a positive taking Town forward from the mess we are in now??

I am baffled how anyone still thinks Mr Fenty is or ever has been any good whatsoever for our club.

Ye never know I may change my mind if a good case is put forward.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Madeleymariner
February 10, 2018, 9:17pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 49
I think the issue is personal insults and the idea that if he left tomorrow then everything will be great and we will rise up the leagues like a phoenix from the flames. He wont go without his money and nor would most other people (inc a lot of posters on here that say he should) so its time we got real. I want a new board/chair/investment as much as anyone but it is way more complicated than him packing his bags and shutting the door behind him, a lot of posters on here need to get into the real world. I await the XXXX
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 58
Dan
February 10, 2018, 9:17pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +36 / -17
Approval: +551
None of you have either the money or a viable plan to replace him, so you’re all just pissing in the wind.

Quoted from John Fenty, April 2013
I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 58
MuddyWaters
February 10, 2018, 9:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,880
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Dan
None of you have either the money or a viable plan to replace him, so you’re all just pissing in the wind.

I'd rather urine in the wind than try and justify fifteen years of failure.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 58
Dan
February 10, 2018, 9:22pm

Exile
Cool, well you just bash out some more abuse from your keyboard then and lets see where that gets us.

I deconstructed the flag to the point where it was safe and couldn’t be considered a danger
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 58
Marinerz93
February 10, 2018, 9:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Dan

It feels like Fenty is pissing into the wind and the club is down stream getting covered in urine.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 58
February 10, 2018, 9:26pm
Guest User
Quoted from Dan
Cool, well you just bash out some more abuse from your keyboard then and lets see where that gets us.

Abuse my bottom, he has been fair as have the vast majority of us. John Fenty is failing us massively, and has done for 14 years. Well done on your Dulwich picture, it's a pleasure to see it on a GTFC forum.
Reply: 6 - 58
TAGG
February 10, 2018, 9:28pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Dan

Sorry Dan that’s not moved me.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 58
Dan
February 10, 2018, 9:29pm

Exile
Quoted from 75

Abuse my bottom, he has been fair as have the vast majority of us. John Fenty is failing us massively, and has done for 14 years. Well done on your Dulwich picture, it's a pleasure to see it on a GTFC forum.

Cool, look forward to seeing your takeover proposal.

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 58
MuddyWaters
February 10, 2018, 9:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,880
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from Dan

Not abusive - we've gone backwards under the current custodians of the club - fact. Since Bignot was sacked, things have got a whole lot worse.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 58
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Defending Mr Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.