This thread currently has 9,639 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
scott_gtfc_89
February 10, 2018, 5:18pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Approval: +398
Gold Stars: 1
After today I honestly can’t see us staying up but I hate to say it.

Most the other teams below us have games in hand some two games.

I can’t see us scoring never mind winning.

Am at the lowest I’ve been with the club and I don’t see away out now even if we sacked Slade.

We could be starting next season with just 4 players on the books.

What a nightmare situation.

Am not angry anymore am just dissapointed and upset the club has been let go get like this, 7 strikers on the books and we can’t score. creative midfielders gone and not replaced, even let our top goal scorer go who’s not even a full striker when we can’t score.

How have we got to this, after what ya he supporters did on operation promotion, getting us out the league please John sack Slade, it’s the ONLY THING that gives us the slightest chance of staying up.

It’s just broken from top to bottom.

Logged Offline
Private Message
cmackenzie4
February 10, 2018, 5:20pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Ironically it could be FGR that send us down  

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 46
RoboCod
February 10, 2018, 5:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
It's relegation form, no way of spinning it. I remember watching our painful descent just a few months back, as Cheltenham started clawing their way back, gaining a goal or two every week on our goal difference. Chelts now need a single 1-0 victory to get their GD to zero.
Towns GD is now a quite disgraceful MINUS 18.
You are reading that right, -18.
Bottom (for now) club Barnet are at -16 for comparison.

I was going to carry on the stat comparisons but I can't dress this load of shite in a vain, know-it-all PowerPoint presentation style and I'm angrier than I've ever felt at GTFC so I'm just going to say fook off Slade.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 46
Grimbiggs
February 10, 2018, 5:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
Grimsby have failed to win in their last 12 matches. Grimsby conceded at least one goal in each of their last 11 matches. Grimsby conceded at least one goal in 71% of their home matches. Grimsby have failed to score in 47% of their home matches. Grimsby have failed to win in their last 6 home matches. Grimsby conceded at least one goal in each of their last 6 home matches.

Attack- 24th
Defence 19th
Home- 24th

If this isn't relegation form what is?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 46
moosey_club
February 10, 2018, 5:49pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from RoboCod
It's relegation form, no way of spinning it. I remember watching our painful descent just a few months back, as Cheltenham started clawing their way back, gaining a goal or two every week on our goal difference. Chelts now need a single 1-0 victory to get their GD to zero.
Towns GD is now a quite disgraceful MINUS 18.
You are reading that right, -18.
Bottom (for now) club Barnet are at -16 for comparison.

I was going to carry on the stat comparisons but I can't dress this load of shite in a vain, know-it-all PowerPoint presentation style and I'm angrier than I've ever felt at GTFC so I'm just going to say fook off Slade.

the only stat that matters...."we had 6 attempts of trying to get the ball into their box in the first 15 minutes today versus their 1"....thanks Russ , i will sleep better tonight for that little gem

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 46
February 10, 2018, 5:55pm
Guest User
Mr Fenty already has the unceremonious history of Grimsby Town being relegated through the trap door into none League football.

Will he really want this to be an unsurpassed second relegation to the Football Conference ? I don’t think so. I think there will be an announcement by Monday at the latest, that Russell Slade has had his contract and employment terminated.

I’m actually concerned though that we don’t have the playing personnel to survive the drop. We really do look like a squad as poor as we was last time we got relegated

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Buckley in temporary charge until the end of the season, or until  we find the right man. At least Alan Buckley will get us playing football and put us in with a fighting chance of staying up

Meanwhile, we then need to study the applicants very very carefully.
Reply: 5 - 46
RoboCod
February 10, 2018, 5:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from 120790

I’m actually concerned though that we don’t have the playing personnel to survive the drop..

Or even win any CheckaTwat games...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 46
chaos33
February 10, 2018, 6:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
Quoted from Grimbiggs
Grimsby have failed to win in their last 12 matches. Grimsby conceded at least one goal in each of their last 11 matches. Grimsby conceded at least one goal in 71% of their home matches. Grimsby have failed to score in 47% of their home matches. Grimsby have failed to win in their last 6 home matches. Grimsby conceded at least one goal in each of their last 6 home matches.

Attack- 24th
Defence 19th
Home- 24th

If this isn't relegation form what is?

Absolutely this.
As I said elsewhere, the writing has been on the wall for weeks and our incompetent board have ignored it. That writing is now 10 miles high and screaming in Fenty's ear....SACK THEM JOHN for crying out loud.
We have pride and we have standards. What the f*** has happened to the people that run and represent GTFC?!?!

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 46
H19P1
February 10, 2018, 6:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
Oh dear 😢
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 46
horsforthmariner
February 10, 2018, 6:17pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,610
Gold Stars: 9
I disagree if we sack slade we'll probably win 2 from the next 4 and and we'll be on 42 points.

BUT WE WILL BE RELEGATED IF SLADE STAYS - NO IFS NO BUTS SACK SLADE NOW JOHN
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 46
Meza
February 10, 2018, 6:24pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,639
Gold Stars: 50
John Hartson said on

Burnley and Town are the only teams not to win in 2018

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 46
scott_gtfc_89
February 10, 2018, 6:38pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Approval: +398
I honestly don’t know we are going to win around 5 games to stay up,

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 46
Marinerz93
February 10, 2018, 6:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from chaos33

Absolutely this.
As I said elsewhere, the writing has been on the wall for weeks and our incompetent board have ignored it. That writing is now 10 miles high and screaming in Fenty's ear....SACK THEM JOHN for crying out loud.
We have pride and we have standards. What the f*** has happened to the people that run and represent GTFC?!?!

Not a new thing, the club has been managed poorly for over decade now, one person who claims to love the club isn't really up to the big job it seems.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 46
Ipswin
February 10, 2018, 7:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Nice to see some fight from Barnet today - good win (thats when your team scores more goals than the opposition Russ)

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 46
Ipswin
February 10, 2018, 10:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Have just done all my POM entries for the rest of the season I have us down to win 4 and draw 3 *- will that be enough?

Where can I find the relegation calculator please?

(* assumes Slade is no longer manager after next Sat)

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 46
HertsGTFC
February 10, 2018, 10:50pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from 120790
Mr Fenty already has the unceremonious history of Grimsby Town being relegated through the trap door into none League football.

Will he really want this to be an unsurpassed second relegation to the Football Conference ? I don’t think so. I think there will be an announcement by Monday at the latest, that Russell Slade has had his contract and employment terminated.

I’m actually concerned though that we don’t have the playing personnel to survive the drop. We really do look like a squad as poor as we was last time we got relegated

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Buckley in temporary charge until the end of the season, or until  we find the right man. At least Alan Buckley will get us playing football and put us in with a fighting chance of staying up

Meanwhile, we then need to study the applicants very very carefully.

The paragraph with the bit highlighted in bold contradicts what your saying in the paragraph above, if we don't have the talent then how can we pay the football to keep us up.

The players Salde has assembled in this squad are just not good enough.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 46
realist
February 11, 2018, 12:45am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,684
Gold Stars: 41
Dear bottom end. I always thought you were a fool. Your last post confirms it. Bucklley was spent,finished,out of touch and outdated on his last spell as manager. How on earth will he improve things now?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 46
moosey_club
February 11, 2018, 1:54am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from realist
Dear bottom end. I always thought you were a fool. Your last post confirms it. Bucklley was spent,finished,out of touch and outdated on his last spell as manager. How on earth will he improve things now?

100%, absolutely, couldnt agree more, bang on, what he said.......... but.....would spin the question and ask....

How the fck could he do worse ??!!??

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 46
Ipswin
February 11, 2018, 8:34am
Vodka Drinker
Didn't know which thread to put this in but as they all have the same message/ plea/ fear I've put it here.

What really really flipping pisses me off most is signing loan players and I wish the entire loan system could be scrapped.

OK if you just take one or two on loan and they really work for you and make a difference (trying to think of one at Town but apart from the young goalkeeper who copulated off again just as  he was doing the business I am struggling - no doubt others will put forward lots of names) but taking 5 or 6 or even more on loan is a recipe for disaster.

They have even less connection to, or affinity with, the club and town, than the 2 year twits who insist on not moving to the area. They are often here as they can't get a game at their own club - for whatever reason, (too young or simply shite) and they are signed in total panic without any real study of whether they can make a difference and if they do they will likely intercourse off at the end of the loan and not sign permanently even if we wanted them to.

Where is the building for the future Slade spouts out to Fenty when trying to justify his total flipping uselessness? Its all temporary, no youngsters given a chance, Only total duffers getting 2 year contracts, anyone decent being sold or allowed to leave early as they just can't play under the shite system Slade employs (or Slade who knows intercourse all about intercourse all footballwise just doesn't fancy them) leaving us with a bunch of average or poor strangers.

With one or two exceptions can you see this lot going the extra mile to keep us up and Slade in a job?

Private Message
Reply: 18 - 46
Bigdog
February 11, 2018, 8:55am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
What we need is, to attract a manager who is out of work that normally we could never afford on a temporary basis until the end of the season. Three month's work for say at least £50k and a £50k bonus for keeping us up. It is that important to stay up and we don't need brinkmanship or hedging our bets at this stage. In that time, by hook or by crook, we need a wholesale change at the club so we don't repeat this season next season and also the temporary manager to help in the process of finding the right permanent manager and overhauling playing side practices around the club and on the training ground..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 46
February 11, 2018, 8:57am
Guest User
Quoted from HertsGTFC

The paragraph with the bit highlighted in bold contradicts what your saying in the paragraph above, if we don't have the talent then how can we pay the football to keep us up.

The players Salde has assembled in this squad are just not good enough.  

I was talking on the premise that we have what we have until the end of the season in playing personnel. Whether good enough or not, we need someone to grab hold of them, work with them, and hopefully introduce something, a spark, a style of play, that might just enable us to hang on by the skin of our teeth.

On a temporary basis until we find a new permanent manager.

Don’t rush the appointment. Let Mr Buckley keep us up and then let the new gaffer start on day 1 of the break.
Reply: 20 - 46
Mrs Doyle
February 11, 2018, 9:24am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from realist
Dear bottom end. I always thought you were a fool. Your last post confirms it. Bucklley was spent, finished, out of touch and outdated on his last spell as manager. How on earth will he improve things now?

Even if Buckley wanted to manage again (I very much doubt it) WHAT THE HELL AS HE GOT TO WORK WITH ???

In a disastrous Jan transfer window Slade as forced our best-contracted striker out the club, the best playmaking midfielder in Osborne. also, Clements scored goals and looked better than what we have now. So what we have got now is all we have to stop this rot.

Dembele is an absolute shadow of the confident exciting young lad he once was keep hearing about his bad back but I'm not convinced.

It will take a massive effort and a lot of luck the change this now but to carry on with your head buried in the sand would be unforgivable Fenty.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 46
sydney
February 11, 2018, 9:39am
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,009
Gold Stars: 3
I have a colleague who is a Gimps fan, has been years most home and away games so not a GB (Glory Boy)
He was at Cambridge Fri night and said they where one of the toughest sides he had seen away this season and Gimps where v happy with a point
Now with this info about Cambridge I now fully expect us to capitulate there as well so fast forward a week with another game gone no more points and another seemingly poor performance (didn’t go yesterday as still v unhappy about S Jones)
RS / JF you have taken away our hope
Our hope that this week we will turn the corner this week will be the difference
Once hope is lost all is lost
I reckon you will put 300 on the Away following if you sack Slade by next say
Town fans are the best back to the wall fans in country and more will go to support the club and D Moore (I assume)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 46
Posh Harry
February 11, 2018, 10:26am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,355
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from Meza
John Hartson said on

Burnley and Town are the only teams not to win in 2018

Well you can add next weeks opponents Cambridge to that list as their last win was in December.

It will be my 3rd game of the season. I have been lucky so far and seen us play half decent in both games (Barnet and Notts County) so hoping I am a lucky charm. Not seen us concede a goal yet.

So 2 teams who have not won this year, and one team who can’t score. 0-0 anyone?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 46
Ipswin
February 11, 2018, 10:40am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 120790

Don’t rush the appointment. Let Mr Buckley keep us up and then let the new gaffer start on day 1 of the break.

I'm all for the new man starting the day after we lose at Forest Green but until then anyone but Buckley.

Private Message
Reply: 24 - 46
marinerjase
February 11, 2018, 10:54am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,639
Gold Stars: 147
Doesn’t matter who’s manager, they still have to work with the root cause. Of which some have conveniently forgot.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 46
Davec
February 11, 2018, 11:26am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
If we get relegated nobody will ever forgive Fenty and the rest of the board, the fans will run them out of town.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 46
BottesfordMariner
February 11, 2018, 3:58pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +13 / -2
Approval: +1,312
Gold Stars: 9
Why cant JF and the board see what the vast majority of the supporters can see?

If no change is made this club WILL go down.........

The club says its backing the manager because they believe he will turn it around.

Please Please Please Mr Fenty explain to me what evidence you have that things will get better. From where I sit I see absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support this. I see a manager who has run out of ideas and a squad that appears to have little faith in him either.

4 pts out of the last 36 and 12 games without a win with only 4 goals scored stretching over 2 months.. I struggle to think of any manager anywhere in recent years that has survived a run like that.

Yet you continue to sit on your hands Mr Fenty. Your lack of leadership and action will result in this club falling out of the league again. Unthinkable 18 months ago.

If you think the vitriol and anger towards you up to this point is unfair and unwarranted........Jesus you have seen nothing. If things slip along to their inevitable conclusion a pure Shitstorm awaits you.

edit:  hooray
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 46
Grimbiggs
February 24, 2018, 6:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
2 weeks later and it is seriously becoming a reality, how can we stop the rot?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 46
GrimRob
February 24, 2018, 6:52pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
We have dropped from 12/1 this morning to 5/1 tonight. A few weeks ago we were 50/1.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 29 - 46
bawarmy
February 24, 2018, 9:53pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +2,005
Gold Stars: 32
Quoted from GrimRob
We have dropped from 12/1 this morning to 5/1 tonight. A few weeks ago we were 50/1.

Wish I’d had a few quid on 50 /1  All winnings back into the club,  obviously
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 46
arryarryarry
February 24, 2018, 10:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from GrimRob

Still think there is no chance we will be relegated?
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 46
lew chaterleys lover
February 24, 2018, 10:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from GrimRob

Which is why I have no idea why you seem to put such store in the odds to do this that or the other.

A blind man could have told you that we were in serious trouble the other week, and it would take just one week of results to go against us (today) and the leading contenders for the drop would be GTFC, mainly because we neither create nor take chances.

The complacent board thought we weren't in any danger, and you didn't which surprised me.

Every game now is going to be murder - really difficult games at Lincoln and Coventry,and 6 pointers against relegation candidates who are in better form than we are. Add to the mix no manager, injured "strikers" and a fan base not really up for the fight and you have a disaster in waiting.

If we survive I will be pleasantly surprised, but I cannot see it.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 46
Vance Warner
February 24, 2018, 10:27pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,786
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from GrimRob

Had a tenner at 50/1. Amazed I got those odds because we've been rotten from top to bottom for a long time. Really don't want the 500 quid.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 46
HertsGTFC
February 24, 2018, 10:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from cmackenzie4

I think based upon the form since Christmas we'll be gone by then   

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 46
GrimRob
February 24, 2018, 10:33pm

Quoted from arryarryarry

Today was certainly a game changer. It's gone from looking a remote possibility to moderately likely.

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Reply: 35 - 46
Ipswin
February 24, 2018, 10:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from cmackenzie4

That is a distinct possibility I've just seen who Chesterfield play on that last day

I just hope its all decided one way or the other before then otherwise that last day will definitely be squeaky bum time.

Private Message
Reply: 36 - 46
GrimRob
February 24, 2018, 10:56pm

I dread to think what would happen if we got relegated at Village Green of all places. We had most of that season to contemplate the spectre of going down, plus the one before where we just escaped the noose. We've had 2/3rds of this season looking upwards rather than downwards, the anger is palpably stronger, but the nosedive from a relatively safe position has been almost unprecedented, even by our standards.

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Reply: 37 - 46
Grim74
February 24, 2018, 11:04pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
It will be all over once we have played chesterfield at hime

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 46
nightrider
February 24, 2018, 11:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
I posted on 30/01. I genuinly thought wed be in the bottom 2 or near as damn it by march. But
Weve been given a second chance due to how poor the other teams have been. I'm surprised were still in this
Min of 6 points needed before we play Chesterfield.  6 draws would do me

Date Posted: January 30, 2018, 8:55pm
I'm not confident a new manager will be able to get slades team winning though
Desperate for 3 points tonight - i cant see us getting anything in Feb. We'll be right in the excrement come March

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 46
Ipswin
February 24, 2018, 11:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Grim74
It will be all over once we have played chesterfield at hime

You mean we'll be safe by then....don't you?

Private Message
Reply: 40 - 46
Grim74
February 24, 2018, 11:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Yeah of course and we're going to play league football in our new stadium.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 46
February 24, 2018, 11:56pm
Guest User
Went to see Barnet play at Colchester earlier today. Currently supporting any other team who are playing against Chesterfield/Barnet.
Very surprised we couldn’t beat them last month as they were utter sh1te
Reply: 42 - 46
ginnywings
February 25, 2018, 12:00am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,109
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from 139881
Went to see Barnet play at Colchester earlier today. Currently supporting any other team who are playing against Chesterfield/Barnet.

Really?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 46
dapperz fun pub
February 25, 2018, 5:25am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from 139881

Just shows how bad we are tbh
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 46
Mrs Doyle
February 25, 2018, 6:21am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from arryarryarry

Really??

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 46
Abdul19
February 25, 2018, 8:21am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,552
Gold Stars: 215
That was a question

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 46
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Relegation

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.